Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Using 1 License on both Mac & PC

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

KiyosiPRO InfinityMember since 2009
I use an iMac to play with virtual DJ at home, but want to use a PC laptop to DJ out...

If I buy 1 Virtual DJ license, will I be able to use it on both my Macintosh and PC laptop?
I don't want to choose between one and the other.

I will use it on a PC laptop for now, but might get a Macbook Pro in a few months.
Will the Electronic Delivery purchase work for both operating systems?

I don't want to buy it until I know for SURE, you know?

Inviato Mon 21 Sep 09 @ 12:29 am
Yes you can use it on up to 2 computers.

Inviato Mon 21 Sep 09 @ 1:08 am
KiyosiPRO InfinityMember since 2009
So, if I buy via Electronic Delivery, the software will install on Mac OS and Win XP?

?

It seems quite difficult to find Mac system requirements for version 6, despite using the search function...

Inviato Mon 21 Sep 09 @ 1:36 am
Yes when you purchase through this site you then enter your serial into your profile, then you become a pro user and will see a download center tab where you can download the software.

Inviato Mon 21 Sep 09 @ 1:52 am
Kiyosi wrote :

It seems quite difficult to find Mac system requirements for version 6, despite using the search function...

You need an Intel mac. That means one of the later macs with Intel processor, dual core.
And 2 gigs or ram, and dedicated good graphic card if you plan to run videos.

In other words, a newer mac will do fine :)

And you also need a later Mac OSx..

Bottom line, it wont work on some G4 mac, with OSX 9 :)

Inviato Mon 21 Sep 09 @ 5:55 am
DJNWORHome userMember since 2017
Does 1 license (for a controller/99$) still cover me on my macos and windows? it seems that I'll need to use windows for integrating dmx

Inviato Thu 17 Aug 17 @ 11:06 pm
Yes it will work on Mac and Windows. Please don't bring up old threads (this is from 2009), thank you.

Locked by AMAHM

Inviato Fri 18 Aug 17 @ 7:56 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)