Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Windows 7/ ASIO Drivers For Virtual Vinyl - Page: 2

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

hey guys, the deal is the same everywhere with windows 7 64bit. the vinyl box works 100% with 32bit (i'm running it now as i type this). However, 64bit supports nothing and i mean nothing yet. i have all kinds of hardware that doesn't work with 64bit. just have to wait on the manufactures to play catch up. i don't understand why some are having trouble with 32bit, if you install the software then plug in your box it will work. there's no magic tricks to it. if you need to, put in your vv cd and locate the driver manually (virtualvinyl.sys) thats typically the file thats not found, it's on the cd. hope this helps some of you out a little.

Inviato Thu 18 Feb 10 @ 9:10 pm
there are no drivers for windows 7 64 bit os as of yet for the virtual vinyl and numark does not know when they will be available i received a call from numark today, virtual dj will work fine its just the hardware wont install and its not a problem of virtual dj the box belongs to numark. however i found a sound card that will work on windows 7 64 bit os its the maya-44 it costs like 100.00 but its worth it and if u buy it make sure you visit their site first to download the correct drivers, here your solution so dont drive yourself crazy like i was

Inviato Mon 08 Mar 10 @ 12:31 pm
djdraco1 wrote :
hey guys, the deal is the same everywhere with windows 7 64bit. the vinyl box works 100% with 32bit (i'm running it now as i type this). However, 64bit supports nothing and i mean nothing yet. i have all kinds of hardware that doesn't work with 64bit. just have to wait on the manufactures to play catch up. i don't understand why some are having trouble with 32bit, if you install the software then plug in your box it will work. there's no magic tricks to it. if you need to, put in your vv cd and locate the driver manually (virtualvinyl.sys) thats typically the file thats not found, it's on the cd. hope this helps some of you out a little.

Inviato Mon 01 Nov 10 @ 10:38 am
I am not sure how much many of you have researched Windows 7 64bit and Virtual Vinyl, i HIGHLY suggest you go through the forums because YOU CAN, I reapeat, YOU CAN use Virtual Vinyl (FULLY FUNCTIONING) with Windows 7 64 bit. You need a program to "stamp" the drivers and set your PC to allow the drivers to be "accepted". It is a really quick fix to a problem most of us have had for so long. As for the SL1 ASIO Problem, we are on the same boat! I can not get the ASIO Drivers to read SL1 box but if i hook up the box and run Serato it works flawless. But ill continue to test all I can until I find out what's the problem"

Inviato Tue 02 Nov 10 @ 11:59 pm
oskhoolPRO InfinityMember since 2007
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE WINDOWS 7 64 BIT, RESTART YOUR COMPUTER AND TAP F8. WHEN YOU SEE THE "F8" MENU, SELECT " DISABLE DRIVER SIGNATURE ENFORCEMENT" AFTER THAT YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO SEE VIRTUAL VINYL IN YOUR CONFIG MENU FOR VV VDJ OR CUE

Inviato Sun 25 Sep 11 @ 10:14 am
I too have had nothing but a major head ache trying to sort out the drivers for my new laptop (64 bit) to recognize the virtual vinyl sound card !, I've now found the windows Vista/7 beta II driver but when I try to install it windows7 stops it installing as its not signed !!!. any ideas !?!?!? I hate my life lol.

ok just read post above ! gonna try this 2morow , if it dont work im gonna do a ivor of the tyne bridge

Inviato Wed 18 Jan 12 @ 4:21 pm
oskhoolPRO InfinityMember since 2007
WHEN YOU BOOT UP WINDOWS TAP F8, AND THEN SELECT "DISABLE SIGNATURE DRIVER ENFORCER"

Inviato Mon 14 Jan 13 @ 6:18 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
No need to bump an old thread with the same information you had already posted in it ages ago...

Inviato Tue 15 Jan 13 @ 2:44 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)