Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: [NEW] VirtualDJ Trial v6.0.6 New Year Edition

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hello,

In anticipation of the coming New Year parties, we just released a trial version 6.0.6 "New Year Edition", that gives access to some online features such as MusicGroup and NetSearch that are otherwise not available in the demo version.
(MusicGroup will give you live advice on what to play next, based on the feedback from millions of DJs. NetSearch will let you find and play ANY music or video, from the Internet, directly from within VirtualDJ.)
Note that some features require sending a shortcode SMS to unlock.

You can download this new trial version from here.

Inviato Sun 27 Dec 09 @ 5:41 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Nice one, and have yourself a great new years party. All the best for 2010.

Inviato Sun 27 Dec 09 @ 5:49 pm
docPRO InfinityMember since 2020
You Teamers are never at a standstill. Always amaze me. Thank you all and have a Happy New Year!!

Oh, I just had one question regarding this beta release. If it finds and plays any music or videos will it also do karaoke? I'm not sure of the program netsearch.

Inviato Mon 28 Dec 09 @ 3:07 pm
It's not a beta release ... it's an updated 20 Day Trial Version.

The TRIAL versions are always FULLY functional versions of the PRO version. So, Yes; Audio, Video, and Karaoke playback. They are simply limited to 20 Days of unlimited use then after that they only operate for a preset amount of time.

With this NEW trial version, users are now able to access the NetSearch and MusicGroup features as well by getting a LIMITED Membership to those services via a SMS text activation.

Inviato Mon 28 Dec 09 @ 3:26 pm
Oh, I'm sorry. I used the wrong wording. Yes I see it now "trial".

Inviato Mon 28 Dec 09 @ 3:28 pm
DJ Doc Z wrote :
If it finds and plays any music or videos will it also do karaoke? I'm not sure of the program netsearch.

NetSearch finds music and video only - Karaoke MP3+G isn't available on NetSearch, however video Karaoke may be available.

Inviato Mon 28 Dec 09 @ 7:12 pm
ummmm, sweet. thanks

Inviato Mon 28 Dec 09 @ 7:40 pm
Speedy53PRO InfinityStaffMember since 2008
Could someone give us more details about Netsearch and Musicgroups SMS activation?
By now, the user can only know about this if download the trial version.
I have details, but I think this information could be cleared to users before downloading the v6.0.6.

Inviato Wed 30 Dec 09 @ 7:38 am
wow this new starting out real good.Anyway HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone.

Inviato Thu 31 Dec 09 @ 1:00 am
awax5PRO InfinityMember since 2007
so when will there be a non trial version of this one?
when will it be ready for unlimited continual usage.....
thanks

Inviato Thu 31 Dec 09 @ 9:48 pm
Happy New Year. Now may be this moaning git can get some rest ;)

Inviato Fri 01 Jan 10 @ 7:17 pm
happy new year

Inviato Sat 02 Jan 10 @ 8:08 am
yes, happy new year to all!!

Inviato Sat 02 Jan 10 @ 5:29 pm
OK-I downloaded the trial and then it expired. It says o days left so why cant i redownload the trial without it saying 0 days left??

Inviato Sat 23 Jan 10 @ 3:57 pm

Inviato Sat 23 Jan 10 @ 4:07 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)