Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: vdj with traktor vinly & audio 4

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

i'm using the traktor scratch vinly with vdj and when doing my set my set i notices that i would loose control with the vinly and the only way i could get control back would be to go in setting and click apply in the sound card setting and it would give me control agan but it would freeze the sound output while givin me control agan is any one having this problem or have an idea on how to fix it

Inviato Wed 12 May 10 @ 11:28 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

Inviato Wed 12 May 10 @ 12:02 pm
i had a tech person from vdj do a teamview and set up my setting and it runing fine it but i loose the control of the deck i runnin version 6.08.00 i brought the pro edition of vdj and download the software, i called the tech line about this and never recieve a call back about the issue, i when and replace the needle on my technic, now when using the herc rmx it fine but when i switch to vinly so i can cut and scratch i notice that problem of control lost

Inviato Wed 12 May 10 @ 12:26 pm
Yea thats an issue that has been happening with traktor vinyls and virtual vinyl vinyls. Unfortunately the only solution for me was to switch to serato vinyl which work best with vdj. They're really good.

Inviato Fri 14 May 10 @ 11:51 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

Everytime you change a needle or a cartridge, you have to CONFIG AGAIN all your settings. So just move a little bit your LEFT/RIGHT knob to get good graphic form (ellipse in the center and circle in the sides for VirtualDJ and VirtualVinyl timcodes and Circules for Serato) for your timecodes. Traktor timecodes could be tricky, but has the same timecode rules. Have enough gain (not too much that your signal goes out of the graphic square space) and not too low that could be lost it's tracking or confuse by silence at a moment.

Use of timecodes require some time to understand each parameter and how to configure it.

Inviato Sat 15 May 10 @ 11:59 am
When I plug my Traitor Audio 4 soundcard in it doesn't show in the settings, any ideas anyone?

Inviato Wed 31 May 17 @ 9:05 pm
SimonJBiggin wrote :
When I plug my Traitor Audio 4 soundcard in it doesn't show in the settings, any ideas anyone?

install its drivers

and please don't reopen 7 year old threads

Inviato Wed 31 May 17 @ 11:46 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)