Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VIRTUAL DJ HAS STOPPED WORKING......

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

hey i hope somebody can help me...on virtual dj i go to type in lil wayne it will say virtual dj has stopped working idk why its doing this can someone plz help me...my pc specs are windows 7 pro...4gb ddr3 ram...intel core 2 duo 2.27ghz processor and 320gb HDD

Inviato Sat 05 Jun 10 @ 8:01 am
Are you using the latest trial version downladed from this site?

Inviato Sat 05 Jun 10 @ 10:03 am
your most likely using a cracked version i seen that error a bunch of times before i purchased the software. or it could just be because you searched for a lil wayne song.

Inviato Wed 09 Jun 10 @ 2:23 pm
Go legit man! You will be amazed how many of your problems will go away.

Inviato Wed 09 Jun 10 @ 4:39 pm

Inviato Tue 21 Sep 10 @ 1:56 pm
same here

Inviato Thu 28 Apr 11 @ 5:16 pm
hlavkusHome userMember since 2013
I have the same problem. I admit, I used the cracked verison first but then I tried free trial and and older legal version I got with my controller and the result was the same. It works wel for let's say 10 minutes and then stops working.

Inviato Wed 21 Aug 13 @ 8:27 am
VirtualDJ Home FREE is for mouse and keyboard only and will only work for 10 minutes at a time with a controller connected as a trial of the full VirtualDJ Pro. VirtualDJ LE will only work with the controller it was originally included with. If you are trying to use it with a different controller then it will only work for 10 minutes at a time as a trial of the full Pro.

If you are experiencing this issue with the controller that your VirtualDJ LE intended for, then most likely the illegal cracked version has messed it up. Try performing a clean re-installation of VirtualDJ LE, otherwise contact support for further assistance: http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/index.html

NOTE: To be able to use any controller with no limitations, you will need purchase the full VirtualDJ Professional. If you like VirtualDJ, then please support the software and its future development by purchasing it. Your VirtualDJ LE should entitle you to a discount providing that it's not second hand and/or has already been used.

Inviato Wed 21 Aug 13 @ 9:02 am
hlavkusHome userMember since 2013
I use a fully legal version with the controller it came with but still it freezes after some time, I'm really desperate, has anyone had the same problem?

Inviato Wed 21 Aug 13 @ 11:41 am
salinedjControlleristMember since 2012
Make sure you have cursor in a text box..
Should be all right

Inviato Thu 23 Apr 15 @ 7:41 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
Guess after 8 month he has fixed the problem ;-)

Inviato Fri 24 Apr 15 @ 12:52 am
greetings to you all guys , please can anyone help me out with this problem ? when i try to open my virtual dj 7 it keeps telling me Virtual dj has stop working it says something caused it but don't show what is the problem , what i can do i have to make use of it next tomorrow at house party please guys

Inviato Mon 13 Mar 17 @ 9:26 pm
Read post #3 above. Are you using a cracked VDJ 7?

It seems odd to me that you're still using VDJ 7 because it is now obsolete software, no longer updated. Why are you not using VDJ 8?

Inviato Mon 13 Mar 17 @ 9:35 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)