Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Awesome VDJ Radio DJ Drops

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

dj2bucsPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Check out these REAL awesome DJ Drops for VDJ Radio they are pretty Sweeeeet and Cheaaaaap. I know alot of you DJ's make your own or have connections to get some. But just in case there are some that might want to get some NEW ones you gotta check these out there is only a 24 hr turnaround which I only waited 12 hrs Pretty Impressed. So if you want some of these go to www.djdropsbywigman.com they are on the left side Column.

Inviato Mon 26 Jul 10 @ 5:02 am
They are awesome! I waited 45 minutes!!!! Still have a hard time believing that. WOW

Inviato Mon 18 Oct 10 @ 8:59 pm

Inviato Wed 20 Oct 10 @ 12:30 am
This guy did a good job as well at https://www.crazydjdrops.com He was even more affordable then djdropsbywigman. I couldn't believe the quality and turnaround of these dj drops. Must check it out.

Inviato Sat 10 Dec 11 @ 1:09 am
@dj zaro: Your post has been moderated. Advertising and/or posting links to commercial sites is not permitted on the VirtualDJ forums. Please read the forum rules.

Inviato Fri 14 Dec 12 @ 10:18 pm

Inviato Thu 04 Aug 16 @ 2:37 am
I've just received my dj drops & jingles from Wigman. I can highly recommend his work.

Inviato Fri 10 Mar 17 @ 9:20 pm
Nice jonforte i got too with this page ;)

Inviato Fri 17 Mar 17 @ 8:55 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)