Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: DJ Pools - Page: 1

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

Hello to all. Can anyone tell me a good DJ Pool that you can download music and vids from all genres to include all the dance stuff and classic rock and country? I am from the US but currently in the US Army in Japan. I am looking at 8th Wonder because the price is right. Will that work for what I need and where I am located? Thanks.

Inviato Sun 15 Aug 10 @ 1:21 am
8th wonder has a nice selection of videos but i wasnt too crazy about the quality. If only there videos are H.264 720p or 1080p quality, That would be great.

Inviato Sun 15 Aug 10 @ 1:35 am
Is the site downloadable all over the world?

Inviato Sun 15 Aug 10 @ 1:42 am
+1 to 8th wonder! as for the around the world im not sure..

Inviato Mon 16 Aug 10 @ 10:02 am
@Caliente, Mistake P, how's the downloader work for you 2? I can't do more then 10videos at a time cause the dam thing will time out on me and I'm pushing 10 megs!! Ugh, I've emailed them but you know how that goes.........lol!!

Huey

Inviato Mon 16 Aug 10 @ 10:21 am
DJJaEPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I think I get about 20 vids. After that it bonks out. Refreshing doesn't fix it either. Then I get some weird error message from windows that the downloader is trying to access a file it is not supposed to and crashes lol. Go figure. Anything under 20 vids works fine though. 8th Wonder is not to bad for the price. Think I've been with them for 2yrs now? Can't remember :(

Inviato Mon 16 Aug 10 @ 11:17 am
My modem is running at 15 MPS. I was able to download 25 music videos at a time in the loader. I dont use 8th wonder anymore.

Inviato Mon 16 Aug 10 @ 5:59 pm
yk23PRO InfinityMember since 2006
The downloader sucks. It will download 1/2 the stuff that is selected. Get Firefox and then install the add-on downthemall!
I believe the video files are hosted on https://www.yousendit.com/, so if you can get there it should download.

-David

Inviato Mon 16 Aug 10 @ 6:08 pm
yk23 wrote :
The downloader sucks. It will download 1/2 the stuff that is selected. Get Firefox and then install the add-on downthemall!
I believe the video files are hosted on https://www.yousendit.com/, so if you can get there it should download.

-David

Nice!

Does this work with mac?

the site I am on only allows me to get 3 or 4 at a time before my internet goes to hell.

Inviato Mon 16 Aug 10 @ 6:46 pm
Nice!! But before all this upgrading they did I could download like 50mp3's and like 30 videos but I will try that site.

Thanks for the info
Huey

Inviato Mon 16 Aug 10 @ 7:34 pm
If you can get your hands on H.264 720p or 1080p video quality mp4 videos.. You wont settle for less. I used to get many videos from 8th wonder but when i saw the quality of close to bluray music videos, I was blown away. Its all HD for me now. I want to change my macbook pro for one that has a 512 video card.

Inviato Mon 16 Aug 10 @ 11:51 pm
Where do u get you HD videos from?

Inviato Mon 16 Aug 10 @ 11:54 pm
They send them to me. Mail, All promotional

Inviato Tue 17 Aug 10 @ 12:04 am
I didnt know if promoonly or anyone was offering yet.

Inviato Tue 17 Aug 10 @ 12:07 am
you should try smashvidz.com. They have some great selections

Inviato Tue 17 Aug 10 @ 7:18 am
www.zipDJ.com now has a contest where you can win a free one year membership worth over $400 by joining their facebook page located at http://www.facebook.com/zipdj

Inviato Thu 09 Sep 10 @ 1:13 pm
8th wonder and smashvidz are both good. Just found another one I hadnt used before - dtvideos - good vids (mostly dance and hiphop) - found quite a few I didnt have already on that site. Also virtualremixes.com - not a large selection yet but good quality and new ones are being added.

Unfortunately the auto downloader for 8th wonder is pretty much unusable now - wish I had kept the original downloader version which worked great. Its a good idea in theory though - takes forever sucking down videos two at a time from these places.

Inviato Thu 09 Sep 10 @ 4:11 pm
@ beatbreaker, the upgrade did change alot of the processing and downloading qty/speed, im getting bout 8-10 but i dont push past that cuz i know the outcome!

Inviato Thu 09 Sep 10 @ 4:35 pm
yk23PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Install Firefox, install the addon called DownThemAll!. It will queue your downloads. I set mine to 2 at a time. It will use most of your bandwidth but wont open a large amount of ports, so you can add a bucch of songs in there. I do about 60 at a time with no problems.

-David

Inviato Fri 10 Sep 10 @ 2:42 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Best pool - Smashvidz.com
Pay per download: Crooklynclan.net

Inviato Fri 10 Sep 10 @ 1:42 pm
77%