Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Problem with VMX 200 USB

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hello, i have the console vmx200 usb of behringer and i want to connect it to play with virtual dj but it does not do anything basically it plays only from channel 1 the 2 songs and nothing from the 2nd Channel! and the crossfader it doesnt work only high, med and low work on the first channel!
how do i connect it properly to have Deck A on channel 1 and Deck B on channel 2?

Inviato Mon 13 Sep 10 @ 1:09 pm
this mixer has no midi so you can't control vdj with it. you can use it as a soundcard. check the settings in the config menu.

Inviato Mon 13 Sep 10 @ 3:17 pm
Basically i searched and found a way to connect but i can not understand:\

Inviato Tue 14 Sep 10 @ 2:27 pm
where you found it? maybe we can help you.

Inviato Sun 19 Sep 10 @ 3:50 pm
where you found it? maybe we can help you.

i bought it:)

Inviato Tue 14 Dec 10 @ 4:14 pm
you need a 5.1 soundcard and run vdj in external mixer mode. run the green output from the soundcard to the left input on the mixer and the black output from the soundcard to the right input in the mixer. and the output from the mixer to an amplifier.

Inviato Tue 14 Dec 10 @ 6:19 pm
Hi i wanna buy a dj console with the cdj 1000 mk2 and the behringer vmx 200. But i search for 1 month and i can find nothing. how to connect it to my pc? Can you guys please help me out?

Inviato Mon 14 Aug 17 @ 8:38 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)