Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Stanton SCS1 system support? Please!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

ldorioPRO InfinityMember since 2005
To the powers that be,

Are there any plans to implement native support for Stanton's SCS 1 system?

I have one of these systems, and I really like it a lot - with such a variety of controls on each unit, you can really do some very cool stuff!

Only one problem - nobody seems to natively support the units, and you have to use this midi translator app to make it talk to most DJ software. That generally doesn't allow for the best performance.

Inviato Sun 26 Sep 10 @ 3:16 pm
I had one a while back and I remember it having native support, I was able to use it without a problem.

Inviato Mon 27 Sep 10 @ 11:25 am
No, you have to use DaRouter in order to get it to run properly.

Inviato Mon 27 Sep 10 @ 2:09 pm
oh I see what you mean, yeah well that's the way Stanton designed it in the USA, engineered in Canada and manufactured it in China lol
I was not a big fan of da router either, bones midi translator or whatever it was called.

Inviato Mon 27 Sep 10 @ 2:42 pm
Once someone supports these natively it will blow the Numark V7 and others out of the water. Full 10 inch high torque platters, motorized pitch controls, and a huge amount of buttons and dials. Perfect because VDJ has so many features!

Inviato Tue 28 Sep 10 @ 9:44 am
Now that I think about it, I was using the SCS3 system and not the SCS1 system, the SCS3 system is supported. I don't know id the scs1 system will ever be supported, I never really seen much demand for it.

Inviato Tue 28 Sep 10 @ 2:33 pm
no replies, i take that as a resounding 'no'

Inviato Thu 30 Sep 10 @ 6:20 pm
flukedHome userMember since 2017
YES! This system is bloody brilliant. With VDJ8, you can have a proper 4 deck setup; due to the motorised faders, and 4 chanels on the mixer. Also 3 dials to adjust the FX perameters. 4 trigger pads, and a button bank to launch 'instrument' loops. In 2018, this opens up alot of options. The platters are a sweet bonus to a great control deck and mixer.

Downside; fudging firewire

I am so impressed with this. I've got the new pioneer XDJ-RMX2 - which is all very well and solid, but the stantons can get you really creative and open up so much more to your mix.

Inviato Sun 10 Jun 18 @ 2:46 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)