Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: SBDJ Profile Switcher - Page: 2

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Thank You Scott nice work sir .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would love to see this be a part of VDJ update one day. Having more then one controller and sound cards
this is the only way to go thanks again sir.

Inviato Sat 18 Dec 10 @ 7:09 am
one of the most user extras for vdj ever, thank you

Inviato Mon 20 Dec 10 @ 6:38 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Scott,
i have a request for the next update.
I would like the profile to save the definition file as well (Device Folder). Personally i use my own definition file for the VMS4, and when i need to test something on the default mapper, it doesn't work as expected.

PS.Whenever it comes.. i know you have too many to care about.

Inviato Wed 30 Mar 11 @ 12:50 pm
lol42PRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hello,

I tried this tool, but i didn't arrived to use it as i wish... Each time i switch with another configuration i lost my saved data...Could you write all the explanations in order to create 2 differents configurations et switch after creation between configuration A and configuration B.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

LOL42

Inviato Tue 31 May 11 @ 6:35 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Configure VDJ, create profile in tool.
Reconfigure VDJ, create another profile in tool.

Use tool to switch between profiles.

Inviato Tue 31 May 11 @ 7:17 am
Does it work for skin changes? I tried it but it doesn't save the skin change. Am I doing something wrong?

Inviato Sun 04 Sep 11 @ 6:05 pm
djrocmcPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Great app

Is there anyway to possibly save your playlist and settings and export them to another laptop?

Inviato Fri 07 Oct 11 @ 7:34 pm
Hey Scott!

But such facility is present in other DJ softwares like Traktor Scratch PRO, and we dont't need to restart the software. Just by a few buttons press you get a new mapping! And it make your simple DJ controller into a powerful performer.
Please try to include the "Preset MApping" feature in the future releases. It would not only make VDJ a step ahead but would also be really helpful to all its users.
Your efforts would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Inviato Wed 30 Nov 11 @ 1:11 am
Mapping presets can already be done in the current version and I can't do anything about not having to restart. To be honest I don't see that as a big deal anyway - personally I never have a requirement to reconfigure mid gig?!

Inviato Wed 30 Nov 11 @ 5:47 am
@mikchester

you have a couple of options for your controller... you could map a shift onto every function you wish to change (you can have as many as you like), or you can define other midi channels to operate in vdj, then map them with your other configuration, that way you are changing the midi message your device sends from the hardware.

Inviato Wed 30 Nov 11 @ 6:38 am
Just FYI this tool has been updated to v1.1.

It now includes an 'Update Profile' and also profiles the 'Devices' folder too.

v1.2 will be along in the near future and will include Mac support, and the ability to easily migrate your profiles to another computer.

Regards,

Scott

Inviato Sun 12 Feb 12 @ 11:04 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Thanks for the update Scott. I am sure Mac users are looking forward to ver 1.2

Inviato Mon 13 Feb 12 @ 12:49 pm
Hey SBDJ, So ive become a huge fan of your work and started searching your plugins and found this one. I think it might be right up my alley. I use different playlist for different gigs like, weddings, Night club friday night, saturday night, pure electro, kids, palm springs events etc. and now have a HUGE list of playlist to scroll threw which makes it hard to find what i need for that night. Will this plugin alow me to log into my "friday night" profile and only have the settings and playlist that I need for that night and so on and so on for other gigs? Oh and is there a version for Mac in the near future?

SBDJ wrote :
Hi all,

Time for another release of a VirtualDJ utility.

Please note that this initial release only supports VirtualDJ - it does not presently support other iterations such as PCDJ VJ, Numark Cue or Virtual Vinyl.

This application allows you to copy your current VDJ configuration and mappings and create a profile. You can then recall this profile at any time.

Hopefully it's self explanatory, but if you have any problems then feel free to post up. This utility has been tested by a few users on XP, Vista and 7 - even with non-standard directory paths, so hopefully most kinks are worked out.

Personally I would also back up your mappers folder just to be safe.

Regards,

Scott

Inviato Sun 06 May 12 @ 10:05 pm
It doesn't do playlists as most people want those to exist across all profiles. You could always just group your playlists.

There is no Mac version at present, although one is in the works.

Inviato Mon 07 May 12 @ 8:46 am
Hi there,

I have a new laptop and for some reason the apply and run button doesn't launch the VDJ application - odd as it has worked on my previous laptops.

Inviato Sun 10 Nov 13 @ 5:57 am
working now - re-installed windows yet again - thanks for your help

Inviato Tue 12 Nov 13 @ 8:22 am
SBDJ if im correct all fuction should be done with VDJ closed. even when your updating and savining a profile.

Inviato Wed 16 Apr 14 @ 4:28 pm
Correct.

Inviato Thu 17 Apr 14 @ 6:58 am
Scott,

Just a quick one. Just rebuilt my gig machine which used the profile switcher. I think I already know the answer, but apart from the mappers all the profiles were maintained in the registry right?

This means I need to start afresh re-building all my profiles...

Cheers,

Roy

Inviato Fri 24 Oct 14 @ 11:35 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)