Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Equalizer plugins

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hey all,

I just downloaded and installed the 32 band equalizer plugin by macourteau- http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/542/32-Band_Equaliser.html

I like it, and i think i will serve the purpose that I need it to, but for one thing. I installed it and moved the DLL file into my sound effects folder in my my documents/vdj, it shows up in the vdj effects folder, and works just fine, but I can't make it stay on all the time. What I want to do is set the EQ for the night and just leave it, but this plugin seems to be activated separately for each deck. Each time I load a new song to a deck, the EQ effect shuts off. I don't want to have to jump to my effects screen and re-enable the EQ every time I load a track. anyone have any idea how I could remedy this situation?

thanks

Inviato Tue 04 Jan 11 @ 7:51 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
There is a way of resolving this, but one small point first is that plugins are only downloadable by registered licensed users. It would appear that either someone has downloaded this plugin for you, or you've downloaded it from another site?

Inviato Tue 04 Jan 11 @ 8:26 pm
Ok I figured it out on my own.

For anyone else interested, I went to Config in VDJ, then to Options- there are two buttons there that are useful in that situation- the effect reset on load, and the EQ reset on load. I disabled those, and my problems are solved.

Inviato Tue 04 Jan 11 @ 8:36 pm
BTW SBDJ,

I use VDJ on the computer at the club I work at. It is fully licensed. It isn't registered to me personally, so I'm not technically a registered user.

Inviato Tue 04 Jan 11 @ 8:40 pm
Just checking ;)

Inviato Wed 05 Jan 11 @ 6:02 pm
I just set that plug-in up on my system, I'm using the 'G' key on my keyboard for graphics, disabled the eq load and works just dandy !
Also means one less item of equipment to lug to the car and one less piece of gear to buy a back-up for ;) cool, oh and saves me buying fuses too lol

Plug-ins..you gotta love 'em !

Inviato Sun 09 Jan 11 @ 4:31 pm
doffpubHome userMember since 2014

Inviato Wed 17 Dec 14 @ 2:13 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Have you switched the FX on? Have you altered any of the bands? Are you actually using the master out of the software?

Inviato Wed 17 Dec 14 @ 6:47 am
Quote :
I have VDJ 7 Scubcribed

There is no VDJ 7 Subscriber. You have an 8 Pro Subscriber license - so you should be using v8, and the v8 EQ plugins.

The plugin you have linked to is extremely old (designed for VDJ v2).

Inviato Wed 17 Dec 14 @ 8:54 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)