Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Track End Warning in "options" tab with time in ms to config.

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Track End Warning: Warning preceding the end of the track (waveform flashes on the screen deck, for example.

Like competing software, this should be an option regardless of skin if you were using. The waveform could blinking warning the time remaining to finish the song (this time pre-set on the "options "). After the waveform does not change his skin to skin.

I think this feature should have been incorporated since version 5.0, after all, Traktor already has this feature since version 2.0.

Inviato Tue 01 Feb 11 @ 8:50 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Actually the waveform is very much configurable from skin-to-skin.

Inviato Tue 01 Feb 11 @ 9:28 pm
SBDJ wrote :
Actually the waveform is very much configurable from skin-to-skin.

I agree with you, however, be interesting to place an alert for this option that, regardless of skin used, the user is notified when a missing time "Xms" to finish the song. I know there are many skins that have this feature, but the default skin of VDJ has not.

Inviato Wed 02 Feb 11 @ 11:13 am
Any chance you can list which skins have this function.

Actually thats a good idea for another wish list thread - on the website for downloading skins a chart that lists all the skins down the left hand side and then lists all the different functions that are available in each skin - just a suggestion - sorry if its off thread.

Inviato Fri 11 Feb 11 @ 4:12 pm
That's a good idea actually, the skin download section does not contain much info at all and even when selecting by resolution isn't totally accurate.

DJ Dad's skins (TC Mania etc) have the waveform flashing near the end of the track, and the time can be changed by editing the skin XML.

Another really handy thing would be the ability to change the browser font size from configuration too.

Keith

Inviato Sat 12 Feb 11 @ 5:13 am
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Font Size in config would be great, but Unlikely, maybe in the registry tool..?...or an option in the Skin Tab would be easier....?

Joey...

Inviato Sat 12 Feb 11 @ 10:20 am
ScooxHome userMember since 2018
Old thread I know... TBH this is one of my greatest gripes with VDJ so far. Under the hood everything is possible, but the stock skin doesn't expose some useful features such as this one. Personally I find the flashing warning very practical and in Traktor it has saved my ass a couple times while playing at the club.

Telling users a feature is "skin-dependent" doesn't address the bigger issue which is that the stock skin could be improved. A user may have found a skin that does everything except the track end warning thing, and the skin that can do the track end warning can't do something that the other skin could. In the end you spend an entire evening hopelessly trying out skins only to realise not one of them fits the bill 100%.

Skinning IS great but if VirtualDJ want to get more people to use their product the stock skin needs to be refined based on user feedback here on the forums. Just my 2c.

Inviato Sat 17 Nov 18 @ 1:45 pm
If you know it's an old thread, then don't dig it up just to post something that you've already written elsewhere.

Inviato Sat 17 Nov 18 @ 2:09 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)