Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Video settings questions

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I am getting my feet wet with VDJ and have figured a lot of things out but am having trouble getting my music videos to play from my laptop through my projector. I keep getting the VDJ control screen with the decks, video mixing screen etc going to my projector and screen. I'm using windows 7.
Any ideas on what I'm missing? Want to use it for a gig this weekend.

Thank you.

Inviato Tue 10 May 11 @ 9:02 pm
To display videos and/or karaoke on an external screen or projector, you will need to enable dual monitor support in Windows: http://www.microsoft.com/athome/organization/twomonitors.aspx

Choose the option to extend your desktop to the second display (Otherwise the external will be a clone of your main computer screen (VDJ skin))

If you are using a desktop, you will need a video card capable of outputting two separate displays. Most laptops already have this capability.

Once configured, go to CONFIG -> Video, choose your external display from the list and then tick Activate.

NOTE: Windows 7 Starter found on some Netbook PC's does not support separate dual display outputs. If you have this operating system, you will need to upgrade it.

Inviato Wed 11 May 11 @ 8:35 am
CMBDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I'm phasing in some new Windows 7 Home (64) machines and am having trouble setting this up. At my event tonight I was unable to get video output from VDJ to my projector. I think there was a problem identifying the screens, resolution, and selecting the correct settings. I read the article but it did not give me the answers that pertain to using VDJ. Can someone walk me through the steps on the windows display settings?

Inviato Sun 15 May 11 @ 1:34 am
Had the same problem a couple times.
I use a PC and have a splitter for my video monitor and my projector.
I made the error of connecting and powering on the projector before i started up the computer.
I think the Computer has a problem deciding which device to display the video on.
it's a simple matter of powering on the projector after you've booted the computer up.
DROVE ME INSANE.... this maybe you easiest fix. Let me know if it works.

Inviato Mon 16 May 11 @ 4:30 pm
I am a new customer of virtual dj basic and I have downloaded the program but as the same as in the free version I can not expand the video screen The max button does not allow it to expand and when I grab the side of that little screen I an move it but can not expand it
Does anyone know about this Would appreciate a hand

Inviato Mon 16 May 11 @ 7:31 pm

Inviato Mon 16 May 11 @ 7:44 pm
ianjdjControlleristMember since 2013
my videos wont play picture keeps breaking up

Inviato Tue 13 Jun 17 @ 9:36 pm
FYI this is the vdj7 forum

Inviato Tue 13 Jun 17 @ 11:12 pm
i want to record a high quality video with full screen after recording, what should i do ? am using toshiba nvidia graphics

Inviato Sun 08 Oct 17 @ 6:40 pm
mine problem is about the text on the top of led wall...how to write a text on top of led wall in a slide show way ?

Inviato Mon 25 Nov 19 @ 8:30 am
HI,
You can download a TellyMedia , as add on, or the effect text ,

you must be a pro to download this add on,
GK

Inviato Mon 25 Nov 19 @ 4:58 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)