Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Effects Dry/Wet and better Filter

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

zentairPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I have two wishes for VDJ:

I'd like to see a dry/wet fader/knob for effects (not as an effect param which some effects already have), because some effects are nice but just to much at 100%.

Second wish is a better filter. Now the hi/lo pass filter is not really useful for fine tuning mixes, because it distorts the sound to much giving it a hollow (like playing it in a small shower, lots of mid-tone echo-like effects)

Inviato Sun 11 Sep 11 @ 7:45 am
+1 for a wet/dry knob, it always sucks when its not built in to a plugin...

and did someone say filter? dont bother with the built in one its pathetic... get qb_filter! it's free and amazing quality comparable to the pioneer djm800 with an lfo. There are about 12 parameters that can be tweeked for different sounds... I have posted heaps of mapping for it, just do a google search

Inviato Sun 11 Sep 11 @ 7:57 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Your link isn't working.

Inviato Mon 12 Sep 11 @ 5:04 am
http://studio-qb.com/qb-filter

It's a VST plug-in. I use it for ages!!! Most likely you will want to map your "filter" knob to "effect 'qb_filter' slider 3" and you will need to map a button to "effect 'qb_filter' active" to activate/deactivate it since it CAN be activated with a high pass / low pass setting !!!

Inviato Mon 12 Sep 11 @ 5:40 am
zentairPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Is it at all possible to load VST plugins in VDJ on a Mac? That would open up posibilities…

Inviato Mon 12 Sep 11 @ 5:53 am
Hmm... I don't know about MAC. I'm a Windows user!!! Sorry!

Inviato Mon 12 Sep 11 @ 5:55 am
ScooxHome userMember since 2018
Old thread... are there any plans for a dry/wet knob on all FX?

Inviato Wed 21 Nov 18 @ 5:26 am
Scoox wrote :
Old thread

Then you should not raise it from the dead by posting here. Please read the forum rules.

Inviato Wed 21 Nov 18 @ 5:44 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)