Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Firmware iDj3 need help please!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I just bought idj3 and it comes with virtual dj LE. it said to download the appropriate updates at www.numark.com/idj3. So I go to it and it says firmware update. So click it and it screws up my whole Mixer. When i plug it in now, Cue A and Cue B light up along with both keynotes. When i simultaniously press the two cue bottoms, the buttons that were previously lit up turn off, and the Autoloop 1 on the left side is the only thing lit. I just got it two days ago and havent even been able to mix a song. I tried deleting the software and installing it again but nothing. is there any way to reset everything back to the default settings. Anyone?

PLEAAASE HELPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inviato Mon 26 Dec 11 @ 7:14 pm
JherbieHome userMember since 2011
I had exact same problem..looking for help!

Inviato Tue 27 Dec 11 @ 6:06 pm
Hallo my friends, no panic! I had the same problem now solved. First you have to download the program Bome's send SX from http://www.bome.com/products/sendsx. Second, you have to download the update file called NKCS_v1_03 from Numark web site (you have then to extract from the zip file). After the installation, plug your IDJ3, push at the same time the cue A and B (autoloop 1 will lit). Now IDJ3 is ready to receive the updated file. Put now in the program Bome's in Midi In none and in Midi Out IDJ3. In file open look for the file NKCS (the extension is syx). Now send the file to IDJ3 - all the led will lit. After 2 minutes max some led will remain lit; push at the same time the cue A and B. Now IDJ3 is working again! Enjoy and happy new year. Giuseppe

Inviato Sat 31 Dec 11 @ 7:03 am
djtwrayPRO InfinityMember since 2011
gtommaso: Out of all the searches out there you were the ONLY one who broke it down. Fixed my problem! Thank YOU!!!!

Inviato Sat 26 May 12 @ 6:42 am
What was the problem you were having? I just bought an iDJ3 this past weekend and the controls don't seem to be working the way they should be. The volume A and volume B are not controlling the volume correctly, the crossfader does not always control the separate decks the way I thought it would, and A cue and B cue do not seem to be working properly either. Is this a firmware issue? When I originally tried to install the VirtualDJ LE software, I received an error message after I typed in my serial number. After I reinstalled the software for a second time, I skipped the serial number registering by pressing cancel. Now the software works, but I am having the above issues which leads me to believe it is a firmware issue. I thought this would be a pretty simple plug-and-play operation, but so far it hasn't. And I also just read on the back of my receipt that the store I bought my iDJ3 from, does not take returns on any dj equipment. Bummer...

Inviato Mon 28 May 12 @ 8:14 pm
Make sure that your sound is configured correctly - Please see:

http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/iDJ3.html

Also, what error message did you get? If you cancelled entering the serial number, you may be running under the 20 day trial, after which the software may stop working due to not having a valid LE serial entered. You can check in CONFIG -> About

NOTE: If it is running under the trial, don't re-install it again until near the end of the trial otherwise you may loose the 20 day trial period.

Inviato Tue 29 May 12 @ 4:27 am
beautiful.. Ok, english notes. Dowload the http://www.bome.com/products/sendsx. open it up.
http://www.numark.com/images/product_downloads/idj3update.zip
download this and place it on desk top.
plug in the idj3 it will load its own drivers but not work.
now open bome program zip.
press cue a and b at the same time ( under the load a and b buttons)
now in bomes send sx click on file ( open) select desk top and load the NKC6_v1_03 file
Now press the same cue a and b
the lights will go crazy and the icon at the bottem of bome will show it loading . \
the entire thing will light up then shut off . your good to go...

Inviato Tue 05 Feb 13 @ 6:50 pm
i dosnt work for me.

Inviato Mon 18 Mar 13 @ 7:00 pm
now is working but a could not scratch and when i use browser the controlor bug.

Inviato Mon 18 Mar 13 @ 10:13 pm

Inviato Mon 18 Mar 13 @ 10:21 pm
I'm using Virtual DJ with the Numark IDJ3 controller but I can't hear what I'm trying to blend in using the headset on the controller. How can I hear from one channel to the other channel?

Inviato Fri 17 May 13 @ 12:05 pm

Inviato Fri 17 May 13 @ 5:50 pm
i am unable to direct sound out my headphones

when i go to setup in virtual dj and select headphones it comes up with master: first card headphones: second card, i am only able to change this to master: second card, headphones: first card

it then allows me to pick primary sound driver, speakers (2 idj 3), speakers (realteck high definition audio)

somebody please help

Inviato Thu 23 May 13 @ 12:06 pm
Follow the first link in the message directly above yours.

Inviato Thu 23 May 13 @ 1:21 pm
i have a mac and there are no mac drivers

Inviato Thu 06 Jun 13 @ 12:35 pm

Inviato Thu 06 Jun 13 @ 1:43 pm
I am trying to update my firmware because my iDJ3 is not working with VDJ.
So:
-I pressed the cue buttons and the left 1 loop button lit up
-I loaded the file in Bome's SendSX and press send
-However, only the 1 loop button remained lit and everything else stayed dark during the sending process
-When the send is over, i pressed the cue buttons even though they were not lit and nothing happened.
-My iDJ3 still does not work with VDJ

Inviato Sun 30 Jun 13 @ 1:42 pm
any one know where i can get sound fx from ones like they use on the raido when they dj and the thing that says your dj name

Inviato Tue 10 Sep 13 @ 9:26 pm
i trying updating my idj3 and ever since it hasnt been working someone plz help

Inviato Tue 03 Jul 18 @ 4:25 pm

Inviato Tue 03 Jul 18 @ 4:44 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)