Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Does the Numark N4 work with virtual dj pro - Page: 1

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

Hi Does the N4 work with virtual dj pro as mine will not map with pro. It works fine with the le version it comes with but I want to use it with pro. Has anyone else had the same problems. Cheers

Inviato Sat 03 Mar 12 @ 3:06 am
If you have the latest update from VDJ, the mapper should be there ;)
Please check if you have version 7.05b (b380)

Inviato Sat 03 Mar 12 @ 5:38 am
Hi yes I have the latest version but the mapper is not there. Cheers

Inviato Sat 03 Mar 12 @ 8:55 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006

Inviato Sat 03 Mar 12 @ 12:16 pm
The mapper for the n4 is there in my VDJ...

Inviato Sat 03 Mar 12 @ 12:20 pm
The NS4 is there by default, but the N4 is not.

VirtualDJ v7.0.5 was released 7th August 2011.

Numark announced the N4 on September 29th 2011...

Inviato Sat 03 Mar 12 @ 7:52 pm
Ok my bad , I didn't see the "S" :P

Inviato Sun 04 Mar 12 @ 4:55 am
No worries!

Inviato Sun 04 Mar 12 @ 5:39 am
i am thinking of buying a N4 NUMARK do i have to download the add-on mapper as well since i don't want to update my 7.0 VIRTUAL DJ pro. because i find this the best version ever(regarding stability and sound and i want to wait for the 8.0 :) since all the updates to 7.0 didn't bring anything new to be honest so an update isn't very important to me

Inviato Sun 19 Aug 12 @ 8:51 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003

Inviato Sun 19 Aug 12 @ 9:01 am
What if your updater says it is the latest updated software but is only b358????? how do you push through an update and or get the drivers needed to run it on vdj pro 7?? anybody know??

Inviato Fri 19 Jul 13 @ 3:36 pm
djrxmxPRO InfinityMember since 2010

Inviato Fri 19 Jul 13 @ 9:48 pm
DJSpowed wrote :
What if your updater says it is the latest updated software but is only b358????? how do you push through an update and or get the drivers needed to run it on vdj pro 7?? anybody know??

You will need to register your Pro serial number to your account http://www.virtualdj.com/users/edit.html to be able to download the latest v7.4 version from your Download Center: http://www.virtualdj.com/download/updates.html

If you have not purchased VirtualDJ Pro then please support the software and its future development by purchasing it: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html (Especially if you are working DJ and are making money as a result of using it at your gigs.) Your VirtualDJ LE entitles you to a discount off the cost of upgrading.

The most recent version of VirtualDJ LE can also be downloaded from the Download Center: http://www.virtualdj.com/download/updates.html

Inviato Sun 21 Jul 13 @ 11:36 am
can numark n4 work with vdj 8?

Inviato Mon 09 Jun 14 @ 12:50 am
Richie29 wrote :
can numark n4 work with vdj 8?

Hi Richie29

Yes, i use the N4, so far i can see..No problems With Vdj 8 Pro

Inviato Mon 09 Jun 14 @ 5:57 am
These mappers are terrible, the loops just don't work quite right. I am looking for a map that eliminates the use of the SHIFT key on the N4. Is this possible!?

Inviato Tue 18 Nov 14 @ 8:04 pm
jakovskiPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2006
Did you use version 8 ?

If yes - ensure that the LOOP BACK mode is deactivated because this changes the behaviour of the loop interacting completely.

Inviato Tue 18 Nov 14 @ 11:14 pm
Hi I've recently purchased a N4 unmarked
When the tracks are displayed on screen some have red dots and others have yellow dots
Can someone please tell me what they mean as the songs will only play for 10 seconds

Hope someone can help

Inviato Sat 10 Jan 15 @ 12:52 pm
The DJ Neon wrote :
Hi I've recently purchased a N4 unmarked
When the tracks are displayed on screen some have red dots and others have yellow dots
Can someone please tell me what they mean as the songs will only play for 10 seconds

Hope someone can help

have a look at page 36 of the manual icons (dots) are explained there

Inviato Mon 12 Jan 15 @ 5:16 am
i have a numark n4 controller , how do i get it to work with my virtual dj?

Inviato Sat 02 May 15 @ 2:21 am
95%