Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Vestax Typhoon Problems

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I have Virtual DJ 7 along with a Vestax Typhoon. Whenever I press the filter button, the track (and all tracks thereafter) will stop whenever I turn off the filter. They will only play when the filter button is turned back on. I haven't changed any of the mappings, so what can I do in order to turn the filter on and off while keeping the track going?

Inviato Tue 10 Apr 12 @ 4:04 pm
I have the exact same problem but I have virtual dj LE

Inviato Sun 03 Feb 13 @ 10:49 am
Please register your VirtualDJ LE serial number to your profile and then download the most recent version of VirtualDJ LE from your Download Center: http://www.virtualdj.com/download/updates.html

If this doesn't help, then perform a clean re-installation of the software: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/How%20do%20I%20perform%20a%20clean%20re-installation%20of%20the%20software.html

NOTE: The user above was probably experiencing issues due to using an out-of-date and possibly illegal version of VirtualDJ Pro that doesn't have the correct mappings.

Inviato Sun 03 Feb 13 @ 11:16 am
HIRO9LE userMember since 2013
I have problem with monitoring botton. for example,WHen I use headphone to try to mix music, if I push deck 2 monitoring Botton but deck 1 sound comes out. so I can't listen only one side of sound. I already download and use latest software but it didnt fix. what can I do with this problem?? Please give me an answer!!

Inviato Tue 21 May 13 @ 8:07 am
Please check that it's configured correctly:

http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Typhoon.html

Also, check the position of the headphone mix knob on the skin. This determines how much of the master output vs the deck that you have selected for PFL is heard in your headphones.

Inviato Tue 21 May 13 @ 12:30 pm
HIRO9LE userMember since 2013
Hi there. I've got another problem. I use mini PC (HP mini). I download all the latest soft wear and using virtual DJ LE. when I connect to DJ controller, I can drag a music to deck 1 or 2 but I cant play. But when I disconnect PC and DJ controller, I can play music. How could I solve this problem? please give me an answer. thanks

Inviato Thu 30 May 13 @ 7:08 am
If the song doesn't play (PLAY button lights up, but the song doesn't start moving), then it means that the sound card settings are incorrect, or possibly there is an issue with the Typhoon ASIO driver. Please see http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Typhoon.html

NOTE: WIthout the Typhoon connected it will just use the computer's built-in sound card for a basic output.

Inviato Thu 30 May 13 @ 7:22 am
I have the same problem as the first two posters.

If I stop a track with the filter turned on on the right deck the play button only works with the filter turned on.

I tried downloading the latest installation (I'm also using LE) but that seems to be exactly the same as the version supplied (i bought my Typhoon 2 days ago)

I also did a full clean install following your instructions carefully... TWICE... still the same problem..

I hadn't planned on using the filter much anyway but the play button freezing like that would be a major problem if it happened live..

Please can you fix this bug as otherwise I may have to return the controller and software (I don't want to risk this happening live)

Thanks

Anton

Note: By the way I found the assumption that the OP was using a hacked copy and that it wasn't a software bug a little unnecessary and a little patronizing.. Not the best first impression for customer support.

Inviato Tue 17 Sep 13 @ 2:05 am
I have a problem with the vestax typhoon, when I bought it the first time the dishes were turning blue when touched and became red and when they occupy for a few times the dishes were put permanent red and can not move the plates as before I can only move when they are paused, what can I do?

Inviato Sun 02 Mar 14 @ 10:30 am
and when I move the plates increases or decreases the speed of sound

Inviato Sun 02 Mar 14 @ 7:27 pm
AVriGHome userMember since 2014
having the same problem as the author of this topic. no answer here helped the situation.. does anyone knows how to handle it?

Inviato Tue 15 Jul 14 @ 10:51 am
I have the same problem! Does anybody know how to fix this? It's starting to stress me out, because the controller doesn't seem to know the difference between a play button and a filter

Inviato Fri 15 May 15 @ 10:24 pm
remoriLE userMember since 2017
same problem

Inviato Sun 12 Mar 17 @ 4:25 pm
remori wrote :
same problem

....as who? There's more than one problem posted in this thread. Be specific.

Inviato Sun 12 Mar 17 @ 5:29 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)