Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: BPM "Lock" for manually set BPM files...

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I've been searching for this, cannot find it in the software anyplace, or in the forums.

It would be handy to have a BPM "Lock" that you could apply to a song file, after you've manually edited the BPM. I have many song files that are being analyzed incorrectly, usually at double the "correct" BPM. I have to manually edit those, but if I need to rescan files ever (which I'm doing now), these files get overwritten with the incorrect BPM again.

Maybe it's in there already, and if so, please let me know where.

Inviato Fri 20 Apr 12 @ 11:39 am
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
I am interested in this as well!

I will say that my work around this was, whatever changes I make to ID3 tags (in iTunes) I have a smart playlist in iTunes to scan for all the files that have been modified in "X" amount of time. Then I go in VDJ and do a a batch tag reload on all the files in that list. This gets all new songs added to iTunes as well. So basically it makes it so you only have to update VDJ with files that are new or have been changed only. Reducing the amount of times an overwrite will happen.

Unfortunately, there is no way I could tell you all the files I have modified. So at some point an overwrite could still happen...

Inviato Mon 23 Apr 12 @ 11:25 am
Yes please provide this feature. I have a scratch track that has no tempo that I load with ONINIT when I launch VDJ8. This track has no tempo at all but VDJ assigns it's own best guess of a tempo. Any other track I load is pitched to match the tempo of the scratch track and I have to reset the pitch to zero for that track which is frustrating. I tried entering a manual BPM of 500 or 300 for the scratch track that would make other tracks ignore it but virtual DJ ignores my manual tempo and assigns it's own BPM to the scratch track every time I launch. We need an option to lock bpm in the tag editor.

Inviato Sat 10 Nov 18 @ 11:23 pm
If you disable autoBPMmatch and smart play, then loaded tracks won't be matched to your scratch track

Also you wrote in a six year old post. Basically no part of VDJ is the same as it was 6 years ago

Inviato Sun 11 Nov 18 @ 12:39 am
Now its 2020 and still no BPM lock.
Today ive worked ~15 hours to manually analyze a lot of tracks. After this ive let reanalyze my entire directory (in error) and all my manual work is gone. I still have the backup from yesterday, but my work today is gone.

Inviato Wed 12 Aug 20 @ 6:25 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)