Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Hercules RMX - Virtual DJ xp (sp3) installation headache (again)

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi everyone,

I recently had a windows crash and have had to reinstall the drivers and Console edition of Virtual DJ. I'd previously had problems but eventually had managed to get both working with no issues.

However now, with a clean version of windows xp professional (service pack3) I've gone through the original procedure (rmx drivers (2011_HDJS_7 version 1.0.1.0) first, then console virtual dj lite (install_virtualdj_djc_v5.2.2) installation) and found that despite the drivers successfully installing the rmx under 'hercules DJ devices' (ASIO, Bulk, Midi) it iisn't being recognised in my device manager under sound, video and game controllers as shown in hercules pdf: her_eng_00350.pdf. Even with both successfully installed obviously they're not producing any sound.
The last time I went through the painful install it took 3 or 4 days to resolve and I'm supposed to be playing this weekend :/
Anyone got any bright ideas what the problem might be?
Thanks very much in advance!

Inviato Thu 24 May 12 @ 1:53 pm
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
Are there any errors in Device Manager ?

Is there any yellow ! for the USB audio device under "Sound, Video and Game Controller"?

Have you tried different USB ports ?

Inviato Fri 25 May 12 @ 7:00 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)