Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Looking for Karaoke singers score program

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I'm starting a new gig in a week and the club owner asked me if I had a scoring program that flashes a score number on screen after a singer sings their song which will entice others to score higher.. that really sounded like a good piece of software to have..

Does anyone know of a software that can do this..?

Inviato Thu 21 Jun 12 @ 2:27 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Firetext does that with the "Text To Vote" feature, gives live updates as the votes come in.

Works great in full on Karaoke competitions, you can let the audience cast their vote as many times as they want or limit their voting to one vote per phone as the competition nears the final rounds.

I'm guessing that is the type of thing what you are looking for.

Inviato Thu 21 Jun 12 @ 3:32 pm
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
..What he said was "The program" displays a number that flashes on screen after the song is sung, and I did ask if the audience voted and he said no, the program generates a number according to the performance..

Inviato Thu 21 Jun 12 @ 4:04 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Sorry, never come across a programme like that before, is this what he wants or something that he has actually seen working.

Ok, just made a Google search and came across this... http://www.microke.com/ bit low tech but might be what he wants, price is very low as well.

Algorithm works on the principle as far as I can see singer has to match the words displayed on screen, more words they can sing the higher their score, not sure if they hit the right pitch that would give them extra points as well.

Hope it's what your after.

Inviato Thu 21 Jun 12 @ 5:27 pm

Inviato Fri 10 Aug 18 @ 5:45 am
I think after 6years they would have worked something out.

[Locked]

Inviato Fri 10 Aug 18 @ 6:51 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)