Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Where do i find my serial number

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hey guys well i got the pioneer DDJ-ERGO (Really Happy with it) and it came with Virtual dj LE
and i lost the serial number :( so where can i find my serial number.

Inviato Sat 18 Aug 12 @ 10:28 pm
You'll have to contact Support, they are the only ones who can help you.

Inviato Sat 18 Aug 12 @ 10:32 pm
Sorry guys i dident look hard just found the disk pack under my computer

Inviato Sat 18 Aug 12 @ 10:41 pm
I was about to tell you to check there... :-P

Seriously, though...vDJ is a great product and I HIGHLY recommend upgrading to pro when you get the chance!

Inviato Sat 18 Aug 12 @ 11:08 pm

Inviato Mon 20 Aug 12 @ 7:41 am
how can I find the series key.

Inviato Mon 07 Jan 13 @ 8:39 pm

Inviato Tue 08 Jan 13 @ 1:29 am
If you have an LE version the serial number should be printed or stuck to the CD sleeve that came with your controller.

If you bought Pro through the web site your serial number will be found under your profile.

That said, if you had purchased Pro, your profile status would automatically update to Pro level.

Cheers,

Roy

Inviato Tue 08 Jan 13 @ 2:31 am
where do i find my serial number??

Inviato Sun 11 Aug 13 @ 3:58 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Inviato Sun 11 Aug 13 @ 4:47 am
Hey Guys,

Where i can find my serial number to download virtual dj le

Inviato Sun 08 Sep 13 @ 12:35 pm
Just click on download center as you are already registered.

Keith

Inviato Sun 08 Sep 13 @ 3:40 pm
Hey I lost my CD sleeve but not the CD, for the numark dj2go. is there any way to retreive my serial number?

Inviato Mon 25 Aug 14 @ 4:18 pm
Hey I lost my CD sleeve but not the CD, for the numark dj2go. is there any way to retreive my serial number?

Inviato Mon 25 Aug 14 @ 4:18 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
You have registered the LE keycode/serial to your Account, so just head to http://www.virtualdj.com/users/edit.html and click on "My Licenses" tab on the right side to get the latest available LE build along with your serial.

Inviato Mon 25 Aug 14 @ 10:31 pm
Hey guys,

i've used Virtual DJ 7 with my DDJ ERGO V controller it got a LE serial number, but that number doesn't work with Virtual DJ 8?

Inviato Tue 02 Jun 15 @ 4:00 am
flynnyControlleristMember since 2015
I've uninstalled my virtual dj by accident and now I need my serial number to re-install but I can't find it wat do I do? I wouldn't mind just buying another disc but I can't even find that I'm an amateur dj can somebody please help me out!

Inviato Fri 03 Jul 15 @ 6:17 pm
If you read this thread, you will find the answer to your question, before you even post it.

LOCKED BY AMAHM

Inviato Fri 03 Jul 15 @ 7:50 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)