Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: DJ Name

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Can some people give me a rating of the DJ name DJ Fresh Beatz

Inviato Fri 24 May 13 @ 6:53 pm
Jason KPRO InfinityMember since 2007
tacoman666 wrote :

Not feeling it. How bout u drop the dj and call ur self Uncle Taco.

Really depends on your style and the market your after.

Inviato Fri 24 May 13 @ 8:48 pm
wat style of muzak

Inviato Fri 24 May 13 @ 11:52 pm
DJRobyPRO InfinityMember since 2004
thats a sick DJ name absolutely love it!

Inviato Sat 25 May 13 @ 6:52 am
DJRobyPRO InfinityMember since 2004
good dj name but don't feel your user name

Inviato Sat 25 May 13 @ 6:55 am
tacoman666 wrote :

I just Googled it - he (or possibly they) already exists.

Personally I wouldn't call myself "DJ" anything. Too cheesy and too cliché. Yes I have an internet pseudonym but I don't use it for work/gigs.

Inviato Sat 25 May 13 @ 8:02 am
Djratedxxx919 wrote :
wat style of muzak

im mostly hip hop and rap

Inviato Sat 25 May 13 @ 11:12 am
Jason KPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I'm a big fan of dj names that are made up of one word that means nothing. Like Tiesto. Your last name is Eckert so you could go with DJ Reckert or just drop the DJ, because everyone who knows you should know your a dj. Reckert sounds cool to me. Someone else suggested Echo or Ecko, I like those too, but there's probably 100 dj's who us that name. Could add Gr to it and go by Grecko. Recko is cool too. Personally I'm bit more conservative and so I just used first name last initial.

Here's my list of ones I like:

Reckert
Recko
Grecko
Ecko

Lot of depends on your style.

Could add stuff to the front or back too. Like Jesse Reckert, Greezy Grecko or GZ Reckert. Got a buddy who spins electronic stuff, used to go by Grava, changed his name to Wet Money. Nobody liked it at first, but ppl are feeling it now.

Inviato Sat 25 May 13 @ 12:30 pm
Jason K wrote :
I'm a big fan of dj names that are made up of one word that means nothing. Like Tiesto. Your last name is Eckert so you could go with DJ Reckert or just drop the DJ, because everyone who knows you should know your a dj. Reckert sounds cool to me. Someone else suggested Echo or Ecko, I like those too, but there's probably 100 dj's who us that name. Could add Gr to it and go by Grecko. Recko is cool too. Personally I'm bit more conservative and so I just used first name last initial.

Here's my list of ones I like:

Reckert
Recko
Grecko
Ecko

Lot of depends on your style.

Could add stuff to the front or back too. Like Jesse Reckert, Greezy Grecko or GZ Reckert. Got a buddy who spins electronic stuff, used to go by Grava, changed his name to Wet Money. Nobody liked it at first, but ppl are feeling it now.

yeah you could go with J Wreckert, or just Wreckert. i normally stick with nicknames or something that runs around a last name, its easy to remember especially if it sounds close to your name so when people say it you'll respond. go with Reckert, or Wreckert, you could even do Wreckhurt

Inviato Sat 25 May 13 @ 12:41 pm
thanks

Inviato Sun 09 Jun 13 @ 4:54 pm
DJ Rap Crap :)

Inviato Sun 09 Jun 13 @ 5:32 pm
xcakidPRO InfinityMember since 2010
groovindj wrote :
tacoman666 wrote :

Personally I wouldn't call myself "DJ" anything. Too cheesy and too cliché. Yes I have an internet pseudonym but I don't use it for work/gigs.

^^^ This

WTF is wrong with just using your own name?!?!

I've always thought DJ Names are stupid. And absolutely useless.

http://youtu.be/C1-3ai1Ayyc

Inviato Mon 10 Jun 13 @ 7:14 am
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
xcakid wrote :
groovindj wrote :
tacoman666 wrote :

^^^ This

WTF is wrong with just using your own name?!?!

I've always thought DJ Names are stupid. And absolutely useless.

http://youtu.be/C1-3ai1Ayyc

I agree with Xcakid. Why come up with a fake name? Use your own name! Your parents took so much time and consideration coming up with the perfect name for you when you were born, so why discount all that effort? How do you think Xcakid's parents would feel after all the thought they put into giving him that name? They must have known he would someday become a DJ ;)

Just kidding, Xcakid!

In all seriousness though Taco, I would pick another name. Maybe it's just because I have kids, but "Fresh Beatz" only makes me think of The Fresh Beat Band and my guess is that this is not the image you are looking for.

Inviato Mon 10 Jun 13 @ 8:05 am
Dj mubarak kuraishi khadda

Inviato Sun 05 Jul 15 @ 6:38 am
I'm sure he has made a decision by now.

LOCKED BY AMAHM

Inviato Sun 05 Jul 15 @ 12:12 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)