Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: How to add Sound Effects to vdj? - Page: 2

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Ok I have a "sound effects" question, I like using the effect in VDJ7 that allows you to cut a lot of the singing out of regular music so that someone can sing a song with very little singing from the song. It is called vocals +. Is there another way I can get that one back?

Inviato Mon 16 Feb 15 @ 7:45 pm
Support staff wrote :
Sorry, this is not possible. VirtualDJ LE 7 is limited software and does not support custom effect plugins, samples, etc. (Except during the time limited trial of the full VirtualDJ Pro.)

For this and much, much more, you will need to upgrade.

I have VIRTUALDJ 8 PRO
"INFINITY" but i have install the virtual dj 7.4.7 mac version to an old mac i have and did not work with new virtual dj 8.2...
So i install 7.4.7 - it's original software....why did not have effects ???????

Inviato Sun 10 Sep 17 @ 11:53 am
dj liakos wrote :
I have VIRTUALDJ 8 PRO
"INFINITY" but i have install the virtual dj 7.4.7 mac version to an old mac i have and did not work with new virtual dj 8.2...

You should indeed have the standard effects.
What happens when you click the effect drop down or the effect pane above the browser section?
Are they empty?

Apart from the standard effects in VDJ7, you can also download more VDJ7 effects here:
http://virtualdj.com/addons/effects.html

This is what my effect pane looks lin in v7 - it's a mix of std effects and effects from the addon-section I linked to above

Inviato Sun 10 Sep 17 @ 12:56 pm
klausmogensen wrote :
dj liakos wrote :
I have VIRTUALDJ 8 PRO

You should indeed have the standard effects.
What happens when you click the effect drop down or the effect pane above the browser section?
Are they empty?

Apart from the standard effects in VDJ7, you can also download more VDJ7 effects here:
http://virtualdj.com/addons/effects.html

This is what my effect pane looks lin in v7 - it's a mix of std effects and effects from the addon-section I linked to above

i have download all the effects i want and are in sound effects folder, but in virtual dj browser i cannot see anything there...is empty !!! why ?

Inviato Sun 10 Sep 17 @ 4:55 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)