Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: DMX Setup

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

DjGazUKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hi guys. I've just bought AmericanDJ MyDMX 2.0, however Im a complete newbie. I've managed to get some of my fixtures assigned (however the one I want to get working: Laser-UK Rainbow Lounge isn't on the list? How do I add it?)
Anyway I can set my isolution IMove 5s up and move the heads, change the colours etc, but the part where Im stuck is making them move to sound. And how do I make them keep going all night? instead of like just a 30 second "show"?

Thanks

Inviato Mon 03 Feb 14 @ 3:04 pm
You would be better askint this question on the MYDMX2.0 forum on the American dj site.

But, if you have a look at you manual for the lights you wish to control, they probably have a "sound active" setting on one of the dmx channels. Just set the channel to that setting and away you go.

If it's only running for 30 sexonds or so, check that you have set your loop setting to "always loop" then it will play continuously.

Hope that helps.

Inviato Tue 04 Feb 14 @ 11:08 am
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
DjGazUK wrote :
Hi guys. I've just bought AmericanDJ MyDMX 2.0, however Im a complete newbie. I've managed to get some of my fixtures assigned (however the one I want to get working: Laser-UK Rainbow Lounge isn't on the list? How do I add it?)
Anyway I can set my isolution IMove 5s up and move the heads, change the colours etc, but the part where Im stuck is making them move to sound. And how do I make them keep going all night? instead of like just a 30 second "show"?

Thanks

http://www.chauvetlighting.com/showXpress-software/

Inviato Tue 04 Feb 14 @ 2:09 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)