Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Ripping CDG's to MP3+G or ZIP files

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I'm looking to convert all of my karaoke CD+G's to my hard drive to use with Virtual DJ... I believe Virtual DJ supports MP3+G and ZIP.... can anyone recommend a good program for that...

I think you meant MP3+G. Edited by AMAHM

Inviato Tue 11 Mar 14 @ 3:03 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I use MP3+G Toolz
It was created by these guys
[link]http://www.compdj.com/Articles/MediaToolz.aspx[\link]
But they haven't released anything for a while. Their new version doesn't have an option to download.
You can find it with a google search though. Whatch out for the ads desguised as download links.

[link]http://www.softpedia.com/get/CD-DVD-Tools/CD-DVD-Rip-Other-Tools/MP3-G-Toolz.shtml[\link]

Inviato Wed 12 Mar 14 @ 12:09 am
You may also want to check here. Look in their products and services tab for more info.

Inviato Wed 12 Mar 14 @ 12:17 am

Inviato Thu 13 Mar 14 @ 12:38 am
This programs that RIPs to MP3+G files, don't you need to have a CD/DVD that reads this special CDG layer in order to be RIPPED ? or a Normal CD/DVD would do ?

Inviato Thu 13 Mar 14 @ 1:37 pm
audiograbber or mp3g toolz work great. DON'T put them in zip files. it's not 1998. rip at full 320 Mp3's

Inviato Thu 13 Mar 14 @ 1:56 pm
I already have Audiograbber... that's what I used when I ripped all my CD's to hard drive a few years ago... I looked the other day and didn't see an option to rip a CDG to MP3+G... I must have missed something.... I will check out the link you gave me!... thanks!

Inviato Thu 13 Mar 14 @ 2:35 pm
I use MP3+G Toolz using it years with no problem and does a folder at a time no matter how many songs inside,
I don't compress to much I leave it at 5

Inviato Thu 13 Mar 14 @ 3:15 pm
I'll check that software out too... I've been using a program called Microstudio from a company by the name of MTU... they specializes in karaoke... their new version of Microstudio converts CDG's to MP3+G... I might just get that because I have a history with it... the upgrade for me would only be $29.95... it makes sense for me since I've been reading about some people that use Audiograbber having trouble with the graphics being jumbled... I never had a problem with Microstudio in the past... but then I only used it to burn custom CDG's which is different than ripping to a hard drive.... we'll see....

Inviato Thu 13 Mar 14 @ 4:18 pm
Whatch out for the audio grabber installers. They have adware/malware installers added. There is a set of checkboxes at the begining. Then, as it's installing, there is another shaded check box.

Be aware, once Search Protect is in your system, it is a challenge to remove.

Inviato Thu 13 Mar 14 @ 6:54 pm
I downloaded Audiograbber a few years ago when I ripped all my audio CD's... I loved working with it... worked flawlessly... had no problem with adware...

Inviato Thu 13 Mar 14 @ 8:06 pm
Maybe they have done something different since then. I just installed it tonight.

Inviato Thu 13 Mar 14 @ 9:47 pm
Kruisink, I leveled your post up, to let my superiors have a look at the link that you posted. If it's OK, they will release it. Also, please refrain form bumping old threads (this is from 2014), instead start a new thread if you feel the information is relevant. Thank you.

Inviato Wed 23 Aug 17 @ 7:04 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)