Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Video Plugin updates for VDJ8: pangolin :essential visuals/ess media, remain circle, video resize

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

hi guys,

you guys do a great job and i know i shouldnt be pushing , but these effects are central to how i work every week in my dj residency. i use them all as standard

pangolin: essential media (i use this to control background visuals when i play audio-only files)
pangolin: essential visuals (i use this for my logo , the club logo , happy birthday wishes, drinks specials etc..)

remain circle i use this to know how long left in the song when i leave the DJ area to buy a drink, talk to people :-)
video resize i must use this because the projector is too wide for the screen, whatever way they set it up....

so, if and when any of these get updated to be compatible with VDJ8 i would be so happy if you could let me know ASAP so i can finally make the changeover to VDJ8 and enjoy that awesome sound quality.

thanks , and great job

Inviato Tue 03 Jun 14 @ 3:40 pm
bump

any update?

Inviato Fri 27 Jun 14 @ 11:28 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Hi,

No timescales on any of my plugins I'm afraid.

Regards,

Scott

Inviato Fri 27 Jun 14 @ 12:39 pm

Inviato Thu 17 Jul 14 @ 5:50 am
thanks for your hard work Don !

is this version the latest version of EM so far (17th july 2014) ? unfortunatly it crashed on me as soon as i opened it (twice.. wont try again)

guess there are still a few bugs yet.

EV seems to work fine though

Inviato Sun 20 Jul 14 @ 9:00 pm
Matty, please use the Pangolin and Essential Media threads to respond. If you have any problem with anything I need to know about that as soon as possible. A crash or problem is a good thing right now but unless we go thru the process to fix it, it may remain a problem. Anything that goes wrong I can normally fix it right away so let me know and let it be a crash so I can hone in on it. Of course I did not put up anything that crashed right away for me so since there are variety of things and since over 2000 changes were made to EM, I need for people to help test and report back.

It was a big job converting these over to VDJ8 and if you just throw your hands up and don't run it anymore then it does no good. Had we been given a beta months ago when we requested it, we would not be in this situation. So these public betas are meant to help everyone and to get back on track as soon as possible.

Hit the links again:

EM version beta 8:10

http://sms.pangolin.com/temp/EssentialMediaBetaSetup.zip

EV version beta 8:17

http://sms.pangolin.com/temp/EssentialVisualsBeta8.zip

Please follow the Pangolin and the Essential Media plugin threads for the latest updates.

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/14/VirtualDJ_Plugins.html

Inviato Tue 22 Jul 14 @ 8:56 am
Hey Pangolin Team,

Just downloaded the EV plugin and already love it! Well worth the wait. Thank you so much for getting this out to us. Been holding off on using VDJ8 because our clientele love using the messaging system and I didn't want to take that away from them. Also, nice addition of scrolling the song and artist info. You all are awesome. Again, thanks!

Steve

Inviato Tue 05 Aug 14 @ 12:35 pm

Inviato Tue 26 Aug 14 @ 4:56 pm
Hi Steve,

Thanks for your kind words! We're happy to hear that the combination has worked out well for you!

Please help to spread the word about your success with these products. VDJ itself is advertised to have over a million users, but there are actually not so many users of IMU or the plugins. I think if you help to spread the word about your success, then more people will benefit.

Best regards,

William Benner

Inviato Tue 26 Aug 14 @ 9:17 pm
Hii i need plugin for virtual dj 8 ….slide text on screen

Inviato Fri 20 May 16 @ 5:09 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Something like the built in Text plugin?

Inviato Wed 25 May 16 @ 2:58 pm
how do I download the essential effects

Inviato Sun 08 Apr 18 @ 1:24 pm
inno.com wrote :
how do I download the essential effects

click the download link?

Inviato Sun 08 Apr 18 @ 1:26 pm
Hi! Work in vdj 64 bits?

Inviato Mon 10 Sep 18 @ 12:51 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)