Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Elapsed and Remain Time Display

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

So I was watching the recently posted youtube video tutorials. And I see that the skin is displaying both Elapsed and Remaining time of the tracks. I can't get my skin to do this. Is this a different skin? Or am I missing something?

DJ James

Inviato Sun 20 Jul 14 @ 8:33 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
A link to the video would be one of the things you're missing, but I'll have a guess that it's a different skin.

Inviato Mon 21 Jul 14 @ 1:35 am
VirtualDJ 8 - Using Videos in the Sampler: http://youtu.be/LdmiP36t9Yw

Here is the link. It looks like the default skin but has elapsed and remain times.

Inviato Mon 21 Jul 14 @ 7:33 am

Inviato Mon 21 Jul 14 @ 8:49 am

Inviato Mon 21 Jul 14 @ 8:00 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Default skin should have both displayed period.

Inviato Tue 22 Jul 14 @ 11:09 am
I honestly don't get why you need both.

Inviato Tue 22 Jul 14 @ 7:05 pm
locodog wrote :

Well, If I need to leave the dj booth to run to the bar or the mens room, i would like to know how much time is left in the song. I cut all songs at about 3.5 minutes so I need to know how much time is left. And I don't like clicking over and over again to change the time. Frankly I use my controller for most everything and don't like using the mouse at all.

Different DJ's have different uses for VDJ. I like to have as much information available to me at a glance as possible without having to mouse click on the screen somewhere to get the hidden information. I honestly don't get why you need one and not the other. lol

DJ James

Inviato Tue 22 Jul 14 @ 8:37 pm
I just use the remain, and use the position wave as a rough guide to elapsed. If you really need to know 3,1/2 minutes set a hotcue.

Inviato Wed 23 Jul 14 @ 3:14 pm
locodog wrote :

It's OK if you don't get it. Some of us like this feature. If you like to set cue points, that's OK. Thanks Dan for this skin.

Inviato Wed 23 Jul 14 @ 3:23 pm
Is there a way to get Virtual dj 8 to display time elapsed and remaining withot changing the skin? At the moment I have to click between the 2.

Inviato Sat 27 Sep 14 @ 7:19 pm
add a display in the xml file
<texzone......................>

what skin you use?

Inviato Sat 27 Sep 14 @ 10:40 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)