Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: WIRELESS video question

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

rjd137PRO InfinityMember since 2006
I bought a wireless system called hd flow, seems to be very cool. I bought it because i work at a few places were you must set up your system away form your tv's so i found the hd flow but, having a connection problem, and i think its minor but not sure, first if anyone is using one of these I wold love to chat, second the problem is out of my laptop's hdmi's out to the transmitter, when i turn on the transmitter it makes my pc's screen go black. like its making my main screen become the second screen. if i hit the windows key and the p i can not see the screen but i remember the 3rd click over is the extend my monitor key and i do that and after a few seconds the hd flow auto trys to reconnect to the system and again makes the screen go black.. does anyone have any ideas what i can try

Inviato Tue 22 Jul 14 @ 8:51 am
All my issues with video (black screen, stretched etc) are because of resolution issues.
Maybe you have to set your resolution once with the tv of the location attached on your notebook with a wire before you connect to it with your wireless system?

PS: I use the "FN" and "F7" button on my notebook to change options of screens (dual, extend etc)

Inviato Wed 23 Jul 14 @ 7:32 am
I would contact their support first, because there is probably not a lot of users here. I am interested in wireless, so will keep an eye on this topic, to see how you resolve this. You say when you turn on the transmitter, why not have it on when you boot?

Inviato Wed 23 Jul 14 @ 4:41 pm
hi everyone,
I talked with there teck guy at peerless for an hour or so, they are all great people over there.
well everyone was right i was testing this unit on a older home tv not even 1080p so this was my problem, and for anyone who gets this unit make sure all the tv's you using this on are up to snuff. your tv's have to be 1080p not 720 but 1080p compliant .
ok now that this was fixed, i moved to my downstairs unit which was 1080p and its took seconds to hook up and all i can say is wow, the pitchure was fantastic. now this tv is in my basment so i took my laptop and went on my first floor, not a difference, went to my second floor and not a change, i was doing everything i could to get it to glich and nothing, no gliches at all. it was fantastic. I went over i 130feet from my tv and was even out of line of sight and i was all good.
i am going to use them at a gig friday ...tomorrow and see, my only concern is my 50's i have on the gig are a little on the older side, but i will let you know..
so i know you are going to start asking what i have.
the peerless HDS200 hd flow pro wireless package. comes with 1 transmitter and 2 reciver units. now it is not cheep but so far worth everypenny.
why is it worth it to me. well in the last 8 months myself and my workers have broken somewhere around 7 or 8 of my hdmi wires and just 2 weeks ago broke my very expensive 150 footer with the signal booster in it. so in one year if i dont have to buy any new wires, it will pay for the units. let alone the savings in time setup and breakdown.
and for those of you wondering about interference i am too. but like most mic's now a days this unit switches channesl, from what i have read.

i am pretty excided and hope nothing goies worng.

Inviato Thu 24 Jul 14 @ 6:45 am
Sounds very very nice, but I've read on their website about latency while streaming.
Do you think I can use this without the sound is faster than the music clip on screen?

Inviato Thu 24 Jul 14 @ 7:58 am
Yes you can use with out sound. I did it last night. Now this was a normal dj setup with TVs right next to me. But just to tri them was the real want. I used my older 50's and it took me 5 mins to get the resolution settings correct. Once I got it wow it was just fantastic.
More then worth every penny. Oh before the wedding started I did try them with audio out of the TVs. I did not see or here ant audio problem. Again this was only the first time setting them up.
Next weekend I will be at a venu were I have to setup on a second floor and I will have them about 90 feet away

Inviato Sat 26 Jul 14 @ 5:50 am
I'm looking to maybe use wireless in a new venue I started last week. It's a posh upmarket bar that's quite busy, they have a basement with a small dance floor (it's full with 10 people on it lol). The DJ booth is down there with the only connection to the video screens, they are downstairs and upstairs. The boss wants me upstairs as I can connect sound into their wiring just about anywhere and he thinks it works better when people can see the DJ working. Wireless would mean I could DJ from anywhere in the building and still have video on the screens.

The other reason I want to do this, I tried to use video in this venue for the first time last week and VDJ8 froze the computer after a few videos. A hard reset was required of Windows. I then tried VDJ7, again after a few videos Windows froze. As it was my first time here in a new residency (and the owner was floating about), I ditched the video completely and disconnected all video from the laptop and never had a problem after that. I suspect a possible surge coming down the video cable or something of that nature. I worked in there last night and, because of a party in the early evening, I did a full 7 hours DJing without any problems. I didn't even attempt to try running with video as I just don't trust their wiring. Wireless would break that electrical connection and hopefully be able to run video without the computer freezes.

Inviato Sun 27 Jul 14 @ 5:32 am
Glad everything is working out fine, but I gotta ask. How do you break that many HDMI cables? Sounds like the workers need re training, or charged for breaking stuff.

Inviato Sun 27 Jul 14 @ 7:38 pm
I have always said I was going to charge the people that break stuff. But I am really not that kind of person. And I have for the most part good trusted people working at my company anyway for the most part and accidents do happen. It's never ment to happen it just seems to as of Late. so as long as it's not a big ticket idam they break I guess I am a great boss.

Inviato Mon 28 Jul 14 @ 3:20 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)