Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: DJ Uplighting ?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

so my fellow DJ's i'm looking to get into Uplighting. so far i have it narrowed down to 3 (American DJ Mega par Profile) (American DJ Tri Par Profile) (Chauvet Slim Par 38) which on do ya suggest & why. im not gonna do the DMX controller thang. only want to put them up next to the walls at wedding receptions & maybe like 2 behind me like when i'm on a stage or something. i'm no club DJ just an mobile DJ. weddings,schools dances, etc,etc thanx ya

Inviato Sun 27 Jul 14 @ 9:07 pm
I use four of the American DJ Mega Par Profile during most of my events. I am a mobile DJ as well and they are very versatile. I have used them for uplighting and as a color wash during high school dances. I have used them independently or collectively if plugged in together. I had to purchase 10 foot cords to extend the space between the fixtures in certain venues. Additionally, I have used my American DJ Duo Station to control the fixtures and change colors and turn them on an off on the fly. Lastly, the best small investment I made to control these fixtures on the fly, was the little remote control. This little remote allows me the ability to designate a slave fixture to control all of the lights collectively or individually and all the internal programs, flash frequency, color choices, and on/off. The remote basically does everything that the Duo Pro does but in a much smaller package and I hardly ever have to adjust features from the LED screen on the back of the fixture. I have not had any problems with these fixtures and feel as though they are versatile in performance and a very good buy.

Inviato Sun 27 Jul 14 @ 9:48 pm
It may not be as professional as some of the LED par cans on the market, but I basically did the same thing this guy did in this youtube video. I made 6 uplights, for a total cost of $71. I've used them a few times and they work perfect! I plan on making another 6 in a few weeks. 12 uplights for $140 can not be beat at all!

Inviato Mon 28 Jul 14 @ 11:35 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)