Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Problem using BCD3000 using VDJ8

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

i have a BCD3000 that my computer and VDJ recognizes. but after configuring the sound card it wont work no buttons or sliders work,even if i use my internal sound card. i have downloaded the drivers and installed the drivers disk.please help Thanks

Inviato Sun 10 Aug 14 @ 1:50 pm
what version of virtual dj are you using ? what pc mac or win

Inviato Mon 11 Aug 14 @ 10:14 am
version 8.0.0 pc build 1910.765 asus laptop intel core i3 2350m 2.3 4gb memory 500gb hd wind 8.1 os

Inviato Thu 14 Aug 14 @ 11:27 am
AdvokutPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Hi, I had the same problem trying to use my bcd3000 on win7 32bit home, which was a serious nightmare. I had bluescreen crashes every time I ran any Vdj8 beta, to be exactly when I powered on my bcd or started the control center, or when I opened vdj8 with a connected bcd. The bluescreens said the bcd3000.sys was the cause for the system crashes, which also made me have to install a new hdd and install win7 from scratch. Days later I've had a clean win install with only the nessessary drivers, Vdj and the newest bcd3000 beta driver set, the one that's for 64/32bit windows. And guess what, launching Vdj and connecting the bcd caused bluescreen! Launching Vdj and then connect the bcd, again bluescreen.

What I did to get the bcd to work with win7 and Vdj was to launch the bcd control center as admin and after that launch Vdj as admin also.

Now I rarely also get the strange behavior or loosing midi control from the bcd, but keeping the ASIO/ sound driver active. Once scanning for new devices gives back midi control. Also I can even power off and power on the console and Vdj automatically recognizes and sets it up as supposed.

Buttonline, first run bcd control center as admin, second run Vdj as admin, and once you loose midicontrol rescan for midi devices in Vdj or switch the bcd off and on again, but do not disconnect and reconnect as this doesn't seem to work

Hope this helps you also, greetz

Inviato Thu 14 Aug 14 @ 3:46 pm
That's quite the puzzle. I think I'd be looking for a new controller.

Inviato Thu 14 Aug 14 @ 4:03 pm
i dont get blue screen or crashes,i have installed the bcd asio control center but it does not work anyway. but when i use it on my mac book is just plug and play with vdj 8 or 7 just set up the audio output and it works just fine. on my laptop it works with vdj 7 but not using vdj 8

Inviato Thu 14 Aug 14 @ 4:05 pm
What do you mean, the bcd ASIO control center is not working?

Inviato Thu 14 Aug 14 @ 5:10 pm
what i mean is that the asio controller no matter what setting i chose wont make the BCD work

Inviato Fri 29 Aug 14 @ 12:27 am

here´s my config ^^

which version of the bcd3kcpan do you use btw?

Inviato Fri 29 Aug 14 @ 2:43 pm
thats the one i have but where i find out the version you ask? also i use external mixer since bcd 3 has his own soundcard

Inviato Wed 17 Sep 14 @ 10:18 pm
I found that selecting speakers & headphones or external mixer seems to make no difference when using the bcd3000. However, I have a problem with terrible mic delay. I believe this can be cured or reduced using the bcd control panel.

When I was using Mixx the bcd control panel used to load automatically. But with vdj8 I can't find how to access the bcd control panel. I'm on Win 7 (32bit).

Inviato Sun 03 May 15 @ 12:09 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
In VDJ8, where you see the Audio settings, there should be an ASIO icon to the right of your BCD3000 description. Clicking that should bring up your control panel.
I do not have the BCD3000, but my 3 other ASIO devices work this way.

Inviato Sun 03 May 15 @ 12:24 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)