Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Display list as "List View" in Tablet Mode

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hello There!

I'd like to request something that would be very handy for me and for a lot of Mobile DJs out there:
- The option to have my music list displayed as "List View" in the browser while in Tablet Mode.

I ask for that because "Grid View" only is something that's not very informative,
and also, not even too much user friendly because in PC Mode, the two options are available.

So, I think that would be a great option to choose,
since list view is way more dynamic and panoramic for searching
tracks while DJing!

Thank you for the patience and support!
Really looking forward for that improvement!

Best,
Carlos Alberto Andres

Inviato Sun 31 Aug 14 @ 9:13 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
It is possible, if groovindj would care to explain.

Inviato Sun 31 Aug 14 @ 11:25 am
Yes it's possible with a little editing of the tablet.xml in the default skin.

There's a line at the very top..... touchscreenmode="true". You can either delete it or change it to "false".

That'll give you the list view in the browser. What effect it has on the touch operation of the skin though, I don't know.

Inviato Sun 31 Aug 14 @ 11:54 am
Any other advice? I tried that but it didn't change a thing... Please advise.

Inviato Sat 04 Mar 17 @ 6:00 pm
I second this request. Not having the option of a list view in the browser when in tablet view is a problem for me. The suggested touchscreen change to false isn't changing anything for me either.

Edit: Never mind, it does work perfectly. Thanks a ton groovindj. Not sure of the impact on using the remote tablet app when I finally get around to purchasing it though...

Inviato Mon 29 May 17 @ 10:18 am
Options > touchScreenMode = No

Inviato Mon 29 May 17 @ 10:24 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)