Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Any Help With Continuous Playback?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hello Guys,
I just joined the community. I'm totally new to professional DJing but I think I have a life here. Thanks a mill for the inspiration you generate here.
I was looking for a DJ quality program to play for my Baby's first birthday when I came across VDJ. I have spent some time to get used to the Version 7 of the free version. The problem I have is that I can't find any option to set up continuous playback for about 2 or more songs in the event I will have to be away from the jockey for a little while.
It appears I'll have to stay behind the computer at all times to operate it manually for as long as the party goes on.
I was wondering if any one can help me out on this one.
Thanks in advance for your help

Inviato Sun 31 Aug 14 @ 12:26 pm
not sure which version you are using but look through the manual and find automix
in under "documents/virtualdj" on windows in mac i have no idea where it is but its a pdf file that opens with adobe acrobat.

Inviato Sun 31 Aug 14 @ 12:29 pm

Inviato Sun 31 Aug 14 @ 12:43 pm
I think I'm correct in saying there is no automix in the free/LE version of 7.

It seems to be there & work OK in VDJ 8 though.

Inviato Sun 31 Aug 14 @ 1:51 pm

Inviato Sun 31 Aug 14 @ 2:08 pm
Put a bunch of songs in the automix panel to the right, and press automix.

Inviato Sun 31 Aug 14 @ 11:07 pm
pseftPRO InfinityMember since 2009
or put a 10 or 20 min mix so u can do ur business

Inviato Mon 01 Sep 14 @ 1:25 am
Hello Guys,
You are just marvelous how helpful you've been. I'm so grateful for your support. And, in fact, just in time.
You're right Groovindj. Automix is not in Version 7. It's in ver 8.
I can now focus on how best to make the little one happy.
Thanks a mill Guys.

Inviato Tue 02 Sep 14 @ 12:51 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)