Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Bought a license for my Numark mix deck..

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

JamalLeeControlleristMember since 2014
It says it is valid for my account but still asks for a key code and doesn't let me use my mix deck for more than 10 mins. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this or know where i can find the key code? (All bought online and by phone)

Inviato Tue 02 Sep 14 @ 3:34 pm
*NUMARK haha

Inviato Tue 02 Sep 14 @ 3:35 pm
Key code is on the paper cd sleeve. Depending on the controller it may only be licenced for version 7 of VDJ

Inviato Tue 02 Sep 14 @ 3:53 pm
He says he bought it, so (if he's just bought it) it can only be VDJ 8.

I notice on the screen shot that although it seems to be logged in (email is visible, button says "log out", license says MixDeck) the menu strip says "not logged in".

Could be an issue at the Atomix end.

Inviato Tue 02 Sep 14 @ 3:59 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
What do you see on the Controllers page in settings?

Inviato Wed 03 Sep 14 @ 4:18 am
heres the controller page in settings

Inviato Thu 04 Sep 14 @ 4:53 pm
SBDJ wrote :
What do you see on the Controllers page in settings?

^^^^

Inviato Thu 04 Sep 14 @ 4:58 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
On the top of the window it says (not logged in), which means that you will have to create an account based on the email of the purchase. Our system automatically provides a temporary username (the one you see here with the numbers), but thats just for helping you post in our Forums.
Once the account is properly created, use the Login and the password you have chosen to login eithe rin the Welcome Screen or in the LICENSES tab of Config.

Inviato Thu 04 Sep 14 @ 5:13 pm
File on top off the page says I'm logged in but will still cut off after 10 mins. wondering who i could contact to get the key code. ^

Inviato Thu 04 Sep 14 @ 6:27 pm
i suppose you get a warning message after the 10mins , right ? Can you post a screenshot of that window ?

Btw, no Keycode is required to unlock the Mixdeck controller. As you may see , youhave this license active already (listed in the Current Licenses box).
If after 10mins you get the audio cut, but the decks of the Mixdeck still control the VirtualDJ decks, then maybe your audio configuration has something different than the default one (external mixer setup) ? Can you also post a screenshot of that tab as well ?

ty

Inviato Thu 04 Sep 14 @ 9:13 pm
@djdad is this the screenshot you asked for?

Inviato Wed 10 Sep 14 @ 3:02 pm
Its working now Thanks for the replies!

Inviato Wed 10 Sep 14 @ 4:29 pm
Dkamiri, you have posted this question in another thread. Please do not double post.

Inviato Fri 12 Sep 14 @ 4:19 pm
How did you get it working? I have the same controller and just bought it last night and have similar problem.
But my problem is also that Deck 1 will not play, Deck 2 will or if I load 4 decks(skins) I can play others just not one ??? Puzzled

Inviato Sat 04 Oct 14 @ 10:40 pm
Hi Can just brought a controller and having the same problem. After 10 mins the sound cuts off even tho iv paid for a license to use the mixer

Inviato Sat 28 Nov 15 @ 8:13 pm
What license did you buy, and what controller do you have?

It sounds like you didn't buy the right license...

Inviato Sat 28 Nov 15 @ 8:27 pm
yammy45PRO InfinityMember since 2016
I have downloaded the free edition vdj8 and have purchased a Numark Mixtrack Pro 3. On the license page I have logged in and purchased the license and it shows up nut, still cuts out after 10 minutes....any help? im running windows 10 on a 64bit laptop

Inviato Thu 10 Mar 16 @ 10:55 pm
Can you also post a screenshot of the AUDIO tab of Settings ?

Inviato Fri 11 Mar 16 @ 12:18 am
jhgjhb

Inviato Sun 25 Sep 16 @ 7:40 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)