Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Song starts before actually being loaded

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

this has happened about six times over the past three weeks and it's very embarassing. I will have a song playing, I will also have a second song loaded in the other player... Now when I search for another song.... for some UNKNOWN reason, it just starts playing and I have no control until I shut down program to stop it. While I can hear it playing ,,, it is NOT in either player and therefore I have no control over the song ... Please help Michael

using the latest version.
I suspect that I have a setting to maybe review a song with a key stroke.... Please help me control this or better yet , keep it from happening. Can't have it happen during a wedding.
thanks for all your help

Inviato Fri 19 Sep 14 @ 10:37 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Some how you're prelistening tracks. Short of figuring out how you're doing it, and stop doing whatever is causing it, what you want to do is set up your audio config with a source of preview and route that to nothing.

Inviato Sat 20 Sep 14 @ 6:08 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
As loco said, you somehow activated the prelisten player (which could be found in the Info sideview) and routed it to the master out.
If you want to be save go to settings and change "prelistenStopOnChange" to yes.

Inviato Mon 22 Sep 14 @ 5:53 am
thanks Men, this is the reason I purchased this program... the Support is priceless in time of need. I'll look into prelisten... I assume it's in settings. This is the first time I've had the chance to see the info. many thanks
Michael aka dj older than dirt haha

Inviato Thu 25 Sep 14 @ 8:34 pm
went through all my settings and did not see prelisten... could you steer me in the right direction please. Michael

Inviato Thu 25 Sep 14 @ 8:42 pm
there is something a little strange on my screen... At the bottom of the section where I search for songs, below the "sidelist" is a smaller window that seems to have a small speaker icon and a green play button. Could this be problem? I realize it's something that I've hit by accident , just gotta fix to save embarrassment haha

Inviato Thu 25 Sep 14 @ 8:49 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
edit Hell yes that's preview
You can turn it off totally (no accidents) search advanced options 'prelistenvisible' set this to no.

Ignore this below
----------------
http://pbrd.co/1CqCgYe

Advance options, search "prelistenStopOnChange" set this to yes,

If that doesn't work, see the 'preview' source in my audio config, how it outputs to nothing, do that for your own config (just preview nothing else)
http://pbrd.co/1CqCOxg

Inviato Thu 25 Sep 14 @ 8:52 pm
Locodog... now that's an answer with attitude ... many thanks my brother... I'm at a show and don't want to risk a "OOPS" , will do tonight. Many thanks
Michael aka dj T-rex

Inviato Thu 25 Sep 14 @ 9:02 pm
the right of the search box was a little file, options tab, and two monitors... by clicking on the options tab, it allowed me to uncheck Prelisten. You guys are awesome.

Inviato Thu 25 Sep 14 @ 9:20 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)