Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VDJ7 to VDJ8

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

So I was told as a VDJ7 pro user i was told i could down this VDJ8 Pro Infinity to use but once loaded and opened up I can NO access to the sampler recording effect tabs. seems as if it running a VERY limited form of VDJ8...

any advice or leads on this issue

trying to get my DDJSX DDJSZ and DenonMC6000 setup on this VDJ8 to start working out

Inviato Sun 21 Sep 14 @ 2:44 pm
You must be running a VDJ 7 (or earlier) skin.

Those tabs no longer function in VDJ 8. The design of the browser has changed, making them unnecessary.

Read the manual! :-)

Inviato Sun 21 Sep 14 @ 3:05 pm
groovindj wrote :
You must be running a VDJ 7 (or earlier) skin.

Those tabs no longer function in VDJ 8. The design of the browser has changed, making them unnecessary.

Read the manual! :-)

oh ok thanks...ill try one of these other skins I guess..and see what works to my liking

oh yeah...WHO READS MANUALS IN 2014 HAHAHAHA ;)

Inviato Mon 22 Sep 14 @ 7:46 am
He does, every word. Most people don't, but it is a good idea and can only help you.

Inviato Mon 22 Sep 14 @ 12:36 pm
bradj11PRO InfinityMember since 2005
I just got the DDJ SX older version not (SX2) on craigslist.com. Great price $500 and it was in immaculate condition. So it is going to replace my Numark NS6 which I have been using with VDJ for the last 3yrs and it has worked perfectly. I have downloaded VDJ8 but have not used it. I mapped the DDJ SX and it runs with VDJ 7.42 pretty good so far. Does anyone have it running with VDJ8 and does it work well with the DDJ SX?

Inviato Tue 23 Dec 14 @ 2:06 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
Not personally but i know a few guys working with SX and V8.
They are quite happy with both ;-)

Inviato Tue 23 Dec 14 @ 4:16 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)