Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Controller licience sc2900

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi Guys,
looking for some advice. I have just purchased a pair of Denonsc2900`s after upgrading my equipment. when I connect them to VJ8 it tells me they will only work for 10mins then go off, which they do. I have seen that I can buy a licence to unblock the unit but my question is this:

1 will it unblock both units
2 will I still be able to use my external mixer to mix the tracks in the VJ decks

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Inviato Sat 18 Oct 14 @ 12:48 pm
When you buy Virtual DJ 8 Infinity you will have full Access using all the controllers it supports even if you have both of them. So yes it will run both of them. Yes you can use your external mixer.

Inviato Sun 19 Oct 14 @ 10:18 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Yes to both of your questions, even if you buy a PLUS license for the SC2900

Inviato Mon 20 Oct 14 @ 9:39 am
Thanks for the responses guy's very much appreciated. I have been using vdj free version which has worked with my old numark mix track pro. But have upgraded my set up to the two denon controllers and external mixer. I got traktor LE in the box but this version doesn't work with the controllers or my mixer, but not too keen on how it looks or its features which is why I was asking if buying the licence for vdj would get everything working as it should. Again many thanks off now to get that license.

Inviato Wed 22 Oct 14 @ 1:15 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)