Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: how do I

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

how do I
1 download sampels
2 free radio jingels
3 got lots of music on my IMac in my itunes liberty but need more

thanks Andrew.

Inviato Sun 19 Oct 14 @ 4:10 pm
1. Go to addons and search the sample bank for what you want. You can also make your own, or search the internet. There are also sample sites, where you can purchase as much as you want.
2. JonesTM has radio jingles available, but you have to be a PrimeCuts subscriber.
3. Go to the iTunes store, and buy as much as you want.

Inviato Mon 20 Oct 14 @ 12:11 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I can gelp you with some video samples free of charge if you like.

Inviato Mon 20 Oct 14 @ 4:50 am
DjcyaniHome userMember since 2010
not sure if this is the correct place for this post but here goes.

I am using VDJ broadcaster on windows 8 with a USB headset, i have tried to configure things the way i have seen in other posts and to no avail, no luck sooooo, here is my question,
Is it possible to set up vdj broadcaster with a usb headset to be able to stream live over the internet and not hear yourself through the headset when your doing voice overs?? If anyone would be kind enough to help me i would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance for your time

Inviato Mon 20 Oct 14 @ 6:33 pm
here is the way to get more music... depending on what country you are in there lots of record pools like , zip dj or beatport and search on line for music video providers.

Inviato Tue 21 Oct 14 @ 12:41 am
andrew shearman wrote :
how do I
1 download sampels
2 free radio jingels
3 got lots of music on my IMac in my itunes liberty but need more

thanks Andrew.

Don't people use Google anymore? If your scared of something use Start Page.

1) Anyway Samples can be found everywhere - I got the Thunderbirds Are Go Countdown by just searching for it.

Google DJ Sample Packs and a few sites will come up.

2) How To - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG3FeNh5oos&list=UUnXp-LVJvd6kkI6tXTwx1kw

http://www.djdropsbywigman.com/ very affordable

3) Blogs, Amazon, Record Pools

Inviato Tue 21 Oct 14 @ 11:30 pm
I'm having trouble linking 2 accounts and transferring licenses. I add the email, get my code, and submit it but nothing changes or transfers. Anybody know something I dont?

Thanks!

Inviato Wed 22 Oct 14 @ 3:36 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Inviato Wed 22 Oct 14 @ 10:13 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)