Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Content Unlimited

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi I'm just after some general feedback please on Content Unlimited. I'm thinking of subscribing to it (music only) and wanted to have some feedback from people who currently use it.

As I understand it, you can download files to use 'locally' which is fine but I would assume one of the main benefits is the ability to find a track specifically requested by someone at a gig, with that in mind I also assume you need to have an internet connection to do this? Now being in the UK unlike most of the world we lag behind with internet speeds particularly on a download basis - so is download speed an issue?

Also one other question is I have VDJ installed on my main PC (for practising and putting together mixes and I have a GIG laptop for gigging. I use an external drive for all my files and simply put this into what ever machine I'm using at the time.

so... if I download / stream a track to VDJ on my main pc will it be available on my gig pc or do I need to copy it over to my external drive.

Thanks for any advice you can offer.

Inviato Mon 20 Oct 14 @ 11:45 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
To DL Tracks from CU Audio of cause you need a internet connection.
You can test ( track search and dl speed) already without a valid subscription but there will only30 sec being played and dl tracks are not being stored.

When having a valid subscription your dl tracks will be stored in VDJ Root Folder/ Cache and will be valid for 30 days ( so tracks can be played without being online)
You can copy them to any other PC but make sure using the same path (VDJ Root/ Cache).
Befor you play them on the 2nd system you need to refresh DRM .
Done ;-)

Inviato Tue 21 Oct 14 @ 3:03 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)