Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Two Side/Wait Lists on VDJ8

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I've been toying around with VDJ8 on my home PC, but still use 7 at events. One of the features I really love about 7 is having two separate playlists windows separate from my main search window. I almost exclusively work at weddings. I love to have my cocktail & dinner music on the side where autoplay can take over, then I use the list on the bottom to put all of songs needed for the couples special dances & events.

From what I can tell, there is now only the one side list. If I'm wrong, can someone tell me where to find the setting to get the second one open?

Thanks,
Brian

Inviato Wed 22 Oct 14 @ 6:15 am
There have never been two playlists. It's the same in VDJ 8 - there is a playlist (automix) and a sidelist.

Previously the sidelist was at the bottom of the browser. Now by default it's on the right and switchable between automix/sidelist.

If you prefer the sidelist at the bottom then simply enable it using the showHorizontalSideList config option, as stated on page 38 of the manual.

Inviato Wed 22 Oct 14 @ 6:24 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)