Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: djing for a dance party with karaoke option

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Is there a way I can use the same program but have a easy way to search one folder for karaoke and have the other folder for regular dance music and be able to do all of that with in the same program and on the same computer at the same time. If you do know or had the problem and found a solution let me know

Inviato Fri 24 Oct 14 @ 10:20 pm
Yes You Can!

Inviato Fri 24 Oct 14 @ 10:25 pm
At the far left of your browser you will see Select Show Karaoke and show music. When you search, your tracks will have icons in front of them. Music note for music, and microphone for karaoke. This way you can tell one from the other. Some of the new karaoke files, will show as video. You can change that by highlighting a bunch of them, right click to tag editor, and at the bottom check the karaoke box and say OK. Now they will show with a microphone in front of them.

Inviato Sat 25 Oct 14 @ 2:44 am
I am using virtual DJ 7 Pro and I am not seeing the side bar that you are referring to

Inviato Sat 25 Oct 14 @ 3:32 am
Thanks for clearing that up for me. Select the "eye", and select "show music and show karaoke". Your karaoke tracks will have a green icon on them.

Inviato Sun 26 Oct 14 @ 1:25 pm
my karaoke folder is separate from the music folder

Inviato Sun 26 Oct 14 @ 3:41 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008

Inviato Sun 26 Oct 14 @ 4:03 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)