Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Connectivity

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Question:
I have a turntable, mixer, audio interface.
I am in need of serious help. I have no clue as to how to get this connected to my PC. my daughter (Kaiya N Hamilton - youtube) is an aspiring singer/songwriter. I am very supportive, buy waaayyy out of my element. How do I get the music from the turntable to my pc to be heard?
I see it on youtube, but no one ever says how to connect everything. I was told that I needed "software", so I'm "trying" this free version before investing heavy. Can any one please explain to me how to get this going?

I can be reached at ******@******** for correspondence/technical support

[Sorry, posting contact details in the forums is not permitted for unlicensed home users. Please also do not post the same message more than once. Please read the forum rules

Inviato Mon 22 Dec 14 @ 6:08 pm
In order to connect to your computer you need an external sound card. Numark i/o, Audio 4 or 8, gigaportHD, just to name a few. Most users have a mixer or a dj controller as well.

Inviato Sun 04 Jan 15 @ 11:24 pm
You will need to connect the turntables to the sound card and the usb from the sound card to the computer. The turntables have to be connected to the inputs on the sound card and the outputs on the sound card have to be connected to the mixer on the phono channels. The mixer will have phono labeled on the back as to which channels the turntables should be plugged into. You may want to go to guitar center and ask them for help. If you have no knowledge in connecting these electronics it will be pretty hard. good luck

Inviato Sun 04 Jan 15 @ 11:30 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)