Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: NAMM 2015

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Who's planning on going? And will VDJ be there exhibiting? Anything brand new (features, partnerships, etc) that you guys will be debuting, that everyone should keep an eye or ear out for?

Inviato Thu 15 Jan 15 @ 11:00 am
No - around 1800 exhibitors, but no Atomix / Virtual DJ. Exhibitor list 2015 (Excel)

Mind you they're not the only absentees. No N.I. / Traktor either.

Lots of other DJ companies though.

Inviato Thu 15 Jan 15 @ 1:31 pm
Booo...that sucks about VDJ. Really shocked to hear that NI wont be there. I know a lot of people were looking forward to hearing some new things from them.

Inviato Fri 16 Jan 15 @ 2:55 pm
The DJ software companies rarely go NAMM, VDJ never been as far as I can remember. None of the big names in DJ software are there likely.

Its not the scene, NAMM is more about hardware of all sorts. Music instruments and the lots.

VDJ do the dj oriented tradeshows.

Inviato Fri 16 Jan 15 @ 5:28 pm
Atomix were there in '05 Link

Well I guess that without Atomix and Native Instruments attending, Serato are going to get all the attention. :-)

Inviato Fri 16 Jan 15 @ 5:57 pm
Wow, I'd better get my ticket if Serato's going to be there. I can hardly contain my excitement.

Inviato Fri 16 Jan 15 @ 10:42 pm
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
NAMM 2015 has been overwhelmingly dominated with "for Serato" controllers from Hercules, Denon, Numark, Pioneer and others.

What happened to made "for Virtual DJ 8"??????

Inviato Sat 24 Jan 15 @ 6:30 pm
As the past has shown it doesn't matter if a controller says Traktor, Serato, MixVibes, etc, etc, VDJ USUALLY WORKS WITH THE SAID CONTOLLERS.

Just give it some time and you'll see. Oh and Numark did release the New Mixtrack 3 that comes bundled with VDJ8 👌

Inviato Sat 24 Jan 15 @ 7:55 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
*Made for Serato*

"So it's not midi?"

"Um yeah, it's midi."

Inviato Sun 25 Jan 15 @ 8:06 am
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Mixtrack 3 without an audio interface and headphone connection wow time to celebrate.

"VDJ USUALLY WORKS WITH THE SAID.." I understand but one tries to avoid the hassle to get it right as compared to a controller that you just plug and play.

Inviato Sun 25 Jan 15 @ 8:07 am
I'm sure by the time most of these controllers come out VDJ has them mapped and ready to go.......

Inviato Sun 25 Jan 15 @ 11:49 am
xgl_djPRO InfinityMember since 2004
The issue is not if they can map the controller, the issue is the partnership money vdj missing out on.

Anyway Serato making DVS boxes with Denon now, so maybe vdj should try to make a dvs box with Rane ,Denon or Pioneer - that will look good for vdj.

Some nearsighted folks on this site think timecode is not worth while but you see even Denon is making DVS boxes now, so this is a indication that timecode technology is still a money maker...

Inviato Mon 26 Jan 15 @ 2:28 am
VDJ has been announced to have native support for Rane Sixty-Two mixer and Reloop Neon. It's in a press release, I don't have it but you read the cliff notes version on Digital DJ Tips.

Not shocked Atomix wasn't at NAMM has mentioned before, it's more of a hardware show than software show. Besides with Mobile Beat coming up late next month, I would imagine not only Atomix being there but Hercules, NI and a few others will be rolling out new products.

Inviato Mon 26 Jan 15 @ 11:39 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)