Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: mac OS Yosemite 10.10.2 download issues

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

brookjsHome userMember since 2011
I've recently upgraded my mac to run Yosemite 10.10.2 and am having trouble reinstalling the VirtualDJ version I have.

I have the Virtual DJ LE disc which came with my hercules CJ Console MK4 and when I get to the option to install virtual DJ DJC editon it suggests my macOS is too old?

I can't get the drivers either (can do this via other means) however it's just a bit odd.

It was working fine on the my previous OS, is it case of just picking a new version (with the usage functions) that will work with the new OS?

If this is the case please advise!

Thanks in advance,

James

Inviato Sun 01 Feb 15 @ 11:05 am
Without being able to test myself- it is entirely possible that your LE version won't work on 10.10.2.

Your LE version is version 6.

Best bet is to try the demo version of Virtual DJ 8 on Mac OSX and see whether that runs - at least then you can eliminate any other reasons for your issues.
If this does work for you then you may need to consider an upgrade to version 8.

http://www.virtualdj.com/download/index.html

Inviato Sun 01 Feb 15 @ 11:10 am
Faced the same issue with the new Mac Book.
The only working solution so far is to use Virtual DJ 8. Just that there is a 99$ License!

Inviato Thu 21 May 15 @ 3:14 pm
I will just buy a Pioneer console, it is $200 but it works flawlessly with Yosemite and it is a really nice console. I will not pay $99 to fix a problem I did not create. I am on my way to Guitar Center to get my new console.

Inviato Thu 24 Dec 15 @ 11:58 pm
Good luck.

Inviato Fri 25 Dec 15 @ 5:17 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)