Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Numark NS7II Problem - Page: 1

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

Hi
Working with Macbook pro and Numarck NS7II, I still have Many Many months this problem:
after 2/3 hours of work in videomix with motorized dishes on, loading the next video in what is in play makes a distortion sound (like a crak)
off the dishes motorized noise no longer occurs.
Dev Team can help me?

use a translator, I hope to be understood

Inviato Tue 03 Feb 15 @ 6:29 am
Izm123PRO InfinityMember since 2009
I am having same issue on my Numark ns7ii. Sound is completely wobbly. I'm using 2139.930 on windows 7 quadcore dell i7 2.6ghz xps laptop.

Inviato Tue 03 Feb 15 @ 10:49 am
We professionals that we live with our work, when we choose a controller try to have the best with the best performance, but unfortunately not very common controller being there overshadows for troubleshooting while other popular solve most of their problems

Inviato Wed 04 Feb 15 @ 2:47 am
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
I have the NS7, but here is my take on the issue. Distortion like that is almost always latency. Also, you did not give anyone much to work with along the lines of detail. Drivers, version of VDJ, computer specs... You reported it as if it were a bug and I really don't believe that is the case at the moment.

Inviato Wed 04 Feb 15 @ 6:30 am
I have not spoken of Bug, I reported a problem that has persisted for many months
I'm not a child playing with the controller paid by dad, as I said I am a professional who works for 30 years.
The drivers are updated to the latest version as well as the operating system, and the beta of vdj8,
Working in video events Italian and European
I do not think it is because the latency problem occurs after 2/3 hours of work and ceases as soon as I turn off the motorized platters.
If it is a latency issue, why does not occur immediately?
and this problem is reported by my colleagues in Italy that operate with Windows and Mac
All this does not happen with Vdj7

MacBook Pro 15 "Intel Core i7 quad-core 2.3GHz 8GB 1600MHz
256GB SSD-GeForce GT 650M 512MB dedicated himself GDDR5 SDRAM & Intel HD Graphics 4000
Iomega eGo BlackBelt 1TB FireWire 800
NUMARK NS7 II
VirtualDj Pro 7.4.1
VirtualDj Pro 8. beta2139 / 2144
OSX Yosemite

Inviato Wed 04 Feb 15 @ 2:48 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
When the issue occurs, does it happen repeatedly or just intermittently?

After you get the audio glitch does everything continue to function as normal?

Do you have any other issues with the NS7-II?

Inviato Mon 09 Feb 15 @ 8:04 am
Hi Scott.
After the first time it appears the audio glitch, recurs frequently, after 1- 2 tracks
I had the de syncs audio / video (possibly related to the glitch, I noticed immediately after)
but as soon as I had the 2nd glitch I have turned off the motorized platter (I was working in the Club)
I had no other defects, because I'm using the software to base (to avoid further problems)
The problem occurred in Mac (Yosemite) & Boot Camp with Windows (Win7)

if you have proof as to execute me, please ask

I hope to be clear,
google translator is sometimes not effective

best regards
Erik

Inviato Mon 09 Feb 15 @ 10:16 am
It'd be great if you can find a way to reproduce it - I have an NS7-II here and haven't come across this myself.

Inviato Mon 09 Feb 15 @ 10:56 am
Hi Scott.
Remember that the problem occurs after 2/3 hours that uses a video from one deck to another !
Are months that I use vdj8 in evenings, and after 2/3 hours of work is the problem and I have to turn off the motorized platters, if I use the software for less than 2.5 hours, to the glitch does not occur.
tomorrow morning at home I try to do a load from one deck to another to see how after hours the problem occurs.

Erik

Inviato Mon 09 Feb 15 @ 11:21 am
OK, anything I should know to try and replicate - any plugins active, any visualisations active etc?

Inviato Mon 09 Feb 15 @ 11:27 am
OK, my NS7-II has been sat running for 6 hours now, both decks active - one running automix and one running a looped track, all video and so far this issue has not presented itself.

There must be something else happening that causes this - out of interest have you tried lowering the song load priority to see if that helps?

Inviato Mon 09 Feb 15 @ 5:48 pm
Hi Scott
I reproduce the defect at home,
now I'm consulting with Max Mora for the explanation of the sequences,
meanwhile, if you want you can watch this movie
http://youtu.be/XbtTixWCcYs

Inviato Tue 10 Feb 15 @ 5:51 am
i hope (in the nexts relases)
someone defines the PFL leds
then we can mapping.

Augh !

Inviato Sat 14 Feb 15 @ 8:44 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The PFL buttons of the NS7II are already pre-defined and assigned as PFL.
Could you please explain the meaning of your request ?
FYI, the LEDs follow the hardware buttons by default and cannot be mapped to anything. You ll need to use the PFL buttons of the NS7II and not the ones from the skin (or any other controller/keyboard shortcut).

Inviato Sat 14 Feb 15 @ 4:40 pm
Dear DjDad
the PFL leds works fine when i push the PFL buttons
but don't light when the decks is just SELECT with autoHeadphones

My request/report is just to can't find the PFL_LEDS on the list of mapping.
If i want remapping on alternative actions
and/or (for example) i want to blink.

Thanx to replay

Augh!

Inviato Sun 15 Feb 15 @ 4:44 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Unfortunately the Midi Out for the PFL buttons cannot be controlled, thats why the LED_PFL are not defined and not available for mapping.
As above, they operate in a hardware way so the AUtoHeadphones cant work in case of the NS7II
For the NS7II, you should set AutoHeadphones to No and manually select the deck(s) you wish to prelisten using the PFL buttons on the unit.

Inviato Mon 16 Feb 15 @ 7:12 am
Bazzooka wrote :
i hope (in the nexts relases)
someone defines the PFL leds

Augh !

Inviato Mon 16 Feb 15 @ 10:54 am
As stated above - we can't add it, the NS7-II does not have the capability.

Inviato Mon 16 Feb 15 @ 6:21 pm
Hi Scott
have discovered the cause of my problem ?
best regards
Erik

Inviato Thu 19 Feb 15 @ 12:44 am
Hi i have a problem with virtual dj 8 MacBook Pro and numark ns7ii. Every time I playing videos around or after two a hour it makes lake a little scratch when you activate samples or effect. I don't know if you guys running in to this problem.

Inviato Mon 07 Dec 15 @ 4:12 pm
87%