Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: what controllers work best with virtual dj 8 ?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

renee2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
im currently using the denon mc3000 but shopping for a new controller and want to buy what uses everything virtual dj 8 offers. im looking at the gemini g2v or
Vestax VCI-380 or the pioneer ddj sr.

now im willing to spend as much as $600 shipped but im not afraid to get a $300 dollar controller either if it works better with virtual dj ..

((judge a Dj's skill by what you here not the equipment he/she uses))

Inviato Sun 01 Mar 15 @ 2:44 pm
renee2 wrote :
im currently using the denon mc3000 but shopping for a new controller and want to buy what uses everything virtual dj 8 offers. im looking at the gemini g2v or
Vestax VCI-380 or the pioneer ddj sr.

now im willing to spend as much as $600 shipped but im not afraid to get a $300 dollar controller either if it works better with virtual dj ..

((judge a Dj's skill by what you here not the equipment he/she uses))

http://www.virtualdj.com/products/hardware.html

Inviato Mon 02 Mar 15 @ 10:48 am
its like this ask before you buy here. I have and sold every thing until a month ago as i left to go around the world. There are benifits and negitives and I have even been handcuffed because of a controller.. Thanks again hercules rmx.. "it has a huge chunk of metal that looked like other in the airport scanner.." It actually got taken apart as I was in holding..

Inviato Mon 02 Mar 15 @ 3:40 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
There is no "best". It all comes down to budget and, personal tastes. I would look and see if the one(s) I like are natively supported then, go to a Guitar Center with my laptop and play with the controller I was looking at. After that, you may need to fine tune your laptop but, that is not a software/hardware issue. More often than not, if there is a problem it is a setting/config issue on the laptop.

Inviato Mon 02 Mar 15 @ 5:57 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)