Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Avoiding accidental shut down of VDJ

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

1badaxePRO InfinityMember since 2010
This isn't a question, but a suggestion for the makers of VDJ........
Is there a way we can create an failsafe accidental shut down of your program? On numerous occasions I have nearly closed out the program instead of minimizing it. With that being said, is there something we can do, like a two-step process to shut down the program?

Inviato Thu 26 Mar 15 @ 3:13 pm
If a track is playing then you get a security notification anyway.

A skin could also hide the shut down icon inside a menu or require two button presses.

Inviato Thu 26 Mar 15 @ 4:03 pm
As Dan siad, if music is playing then you will get a pop-up warning window. So there is security there.
If this is not enough then we can help you to modify the default skin to add "extra" security (like holding the close button for 3 secs before it initiates the shut down)

Inviato Thu 26 Mar 15 @ 6:15 pm
you can also map an "M" key to minimize your screen and avoid to use the classic click.

GK

Inviato Mon 13 Apr 15 @ 8:28 pm
Hi is there anyway of manipulating the screen size? At the moment I can only go full screen or small screen. I run chat forum when i'm playing out so have to use the small screen for vdj. Can you not change the size by hovering cursor over top right and stretch it to the size you want?#

Many Thanks (i'm sure I could do it with previous version)

Inviato Tue 14 Apr 15 @ 8:32 am
@BESSYFRAZZLE
grab the bottom right hand corner of the skin with your cursor and adjust size as desired.

Inviato Tue 14 Apr 15 @ 8:43 am
thought it was that simple :( thanks

Inviato Tue 14 Apr 15 @ 8:54 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)