Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: what's the average response/resolution timeframe for a ticket?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

hey all,
I started a thread in the mac technical support forum and got nowhere with the issue I raised. I started a ticket and got a response about a day later. I sent all the information asked and was curious as to how long it takes to usually get things resolved with atomix tech support. My previous experience has been pretty garbage and it looks like this experience will be about the same. was interested others opinion of atomix's customer service and tech support.

Inviato Fri 24 Apr 15 @ 8:02 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
#1. Please don't start multiple threads on the same subject. #2. Please be patient. #3. There is no time frame. The Help desk works 24/7. So, please see #2.

Inviato Fri 24 Apr 15 @ 9:35 pm
#1. This isn't a thread about the same subject. #2. This is a thread about what others experiences have been. #3. That's why it's in the general discussion forum and not the mac tech advice forum.

Inviato Sat 25 Apr 15 @ 3:37 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Your ticket was responded to just under 5 hours after you opened it and you haven't yet responded to the support agent who replied.

Ticket response times are generally quite quick, resolution time depends entirely on the issue and the speed of interaction.

Regards,

Scott

Inviato Sat 25 Apr 15 @ 5:12 am
I responded to the ticket. gmail sent me an automated message stating that it was unable to respond to the email address from atomix. I included everything in my response that was asked. Thanks for the heads up. My apologizes if my threads seem to convey some attitude, I'm just really frustrated. But, again thanks for the heads up.

Inviato Sat 25 Apr 15 @ 7:11 am
jakovskiPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2006
You can't respond by eMail. Just use the support link at the top right navigation and select the Ticket you want to answer to.

Inviato Sat 25 Apr 15 @ 7:54 am
Thank you. I'll try again when I get off of work.

Inviato Sat 25 Apr 15 @ 8:09 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)