Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Test Post... Checking What SW Version Tags

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I have been trying to download v8 Pro Infinity, after 6 months of running v7 Pro... I purchased the "Pro" license, but the web site was suggesting running v7 for serious gigs. I did a couple and had to put things aside for personal life 'things'. Now, I am putting things back together, and can't download v8 Pro Infinity from my license page. I noticed users are showing the version of software they own in their thumb nails. So, here it goes... What do I have?

Inviato Wed 27 May 15 @ 10:24 pm
Yep... It says "Pro Infinity". Now, to see how to contact someone to fix my Licenses page... This site is a little tough to get in contact with someone.

Inviato Wed 27 May 15 @ 10:25 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
You don't download 8 from your download page. You get it from the main download link. You then log in with your forum ID to unlock it.

Inviato Wed 27 May 15 @ 11:49 pm
I didn't realize it was a single installer with a login ID to unlock features. I am having an issue with it launching, now. Totally rebuilt the OS, and same thing... the Trusted installer is in the processes, but the application front end doesn't come up... 7 year old ASUS Core2/Quad Q660 2.4GHz with 3GB RAM.... WIn7Home Premium 32 bit... V7 runs great, though...

Inviato Thu 28 May 15 @ 9:43 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
What video card does it say you have in windows Device Manager?

Inviato Fri 29 May 15 @ 3:15 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)