Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Script help open/close effect panel

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hey,
I just picked up an Akai LPD8 and I have mapped all of bank 1 for effects. I am using the last 2 pads to extend the view of the effects panel so I can see my 3 options and activate then adjust with corresponding slider. When the effect panel is showing a sing effect and I hit the button it extends the view like I want but when I hit it again to close the view it makes the entire side bar disappear. I don't see Hot Cue, Effect, or Loop at all just blank skin background. (I am using the stock 2 deck view if it matters).

I hit auto script and it opened the panel and scripted it right but how do I get it to close the same way and not disappear? This is what it shows:
skin_panel 'sidebar_left_fx'

Thanks
Brendan

Inviato Sun 05 Jul 15 @ 5:20 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
skin_panel 'sidebar_left_fx' ? skin_panel 'sidebar_left_default' : skin_panel 'sidebar_left_fx'

Inviato Sun 05 Jul 15 @ 9:57 am
Thank you. I will have to add this in when I get a minute tomorrow.

Inviato Mon 13 Jul 15 @ 2:51 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
DJWrenocide wrote :
When the effect panel is showing a sing effect and I hit the button it extends the view like I want but when I hit it again to close the view it makes the entire side bar disappear. I don't see Hot Cue, Effect, or Loop at all just blank skin background. (I am using the stock 2 deck view if it matters).
Thanks
Brendan

IMHO that should not happen.
If someone can confirm this, please report it as a bug.

Inviato Mon 13 Jul 15 @ 3:19 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)