Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VDJ8 Automatically Shuts down & Reboot

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

While mixing, VDJ8 would automatically shuts itself off & reboot for a few seconds. It would always start the music where it first stops and the controllers also work like nothing happen. But it's weird that this start happening after the second to last update. Have anyone came across this problem and how do I fix it. I have a Toshiba Satellite L855-S5385 Running Win7 Pro. 64, Intel Core i7 and 8GB of RAM

Inviato Tue 28 Jul 15 @ 12:22 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
What you are experiencing is a nice little crash of VDJ.
It's hard to tell what could cause this crash, but if you were online while VDJ was crashing, the development team should've gotten the crash report.
If you where not online, you could send them the crash report manually.
To do so open an explorer window. Type in %temp% as path in the top path field, hit enter.
Now search for a file created at the approx. crash time with a name something like this: as24sd-234dhj235-adl23fu25.dmp

Upload that file somewhere and post the download link.

Inviato Wed 29 Jul 15 @ 3:54 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
This crash seems to be related to cover downloading, and should have been fixed in the latest beta build 2369

Inviato Wed 29 Jul 15 @ 4:33 am
Adion wrote :
This crash seems to be related to cover downloading, and should have been fixed in the latest beta build 2369

You maybe right. I was downloading and updating files while DJin. My VDJ was online so you'll should of gotten the crash...

Inviato Wed 29 Jul 15 @ 11:59 am
They did, that's why they answered you about the cover issue.

Inviato Thu 30 Jul 15 @ 12:17 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)